No announcement yet.

JoePa's Preparin to Jump Off a Bridge Week 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a momentary bum in the road, Joe Pa. Rememer this is a marathon not a sprint!
    Love the Fresno & Ole Miss bounce back plays this week.:beerbang:

Comment

GL this week JP:thumbs:

Comment

GL with your plays JoePa!:thumbs:
        2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

Comment

gl JP, i'm liking the wake game too!

ncaa ftball
          last week: 3-4
          season: 21-19

Comment

GL Joepa........you'll getem this weekend..............Holtzclaws dad is looking for the EMU game on TV (only on ESPN360 and local cable internet doesn't provide that. Told Him he could watch in on my office CPU, I have DSL In internet terms of course:sm: , He came by today to see if I could get it...Says the kid has Pro scouts looking at him..Pretty Cool....
            I'll be on KOFM.com tommorrow night. Checked for internet hookups today, but none at this schools game. Man, i am calling some small town 8 man smash mouth games. Got a call to do a 6A game but already obligated to this one. Cool thing is Ringwood should 45 them by half and could be drinking a cold one by 8:30..:laughing: They need a 'run rule' to get equal on what Garber did last week and this is their only opportunity..

I'll shout out to ya in the pregame...somewhere after the 'coaches comments'.We go on air 7pm CST, game starts 730.The sports director provides a 'script' of his projections, and I always make fun of them....I'll make the 'changes' for ya.....:thumbs: .GL This weekend.
            Last edited by Hackman; 09-18-2008, 11:22 PM.

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

Good turn around Joe. I had a rough weekend in both NCAA and today in NFL. An earlier poster said it right when it's a marathon, not a sprint... best of luck on this upcoming week!! Let's get the man back!
              NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
              MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
              MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
              NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
              Updated on 01/13/18
              ---
              One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Working...
              X