Thor's College Football: Week 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Football: Week 4

...YTD...35-31-1...(27-28-1 on Sides..8-3 on Totals)

WEDNESDAY NITE FOOTBALL: 9/17

Kansas St (2-0) at Louisville (1-1)

Both Teams Won Big in their Last Game with Kan St Beating Mont St..69-10 and Louie Beat Tenn Tech...51-10...But in their 1st Season Opener Thing were Different with Kan St Beating N. Texas..45-6..Kentucky Beat Louie 27-2 in a Game that Showed How Youthful a Team is than Louie...Kan St Only Returned 12 Starters but Relies Heavy on JUCO Transfers to Fill the Places left Void...In 2007 Kan St was 5-3 with a Win Over #7th Ranked Texas then went 2-6 to Finish off the Season in Bad Fashion...TRENDS...Kan St is 2-7 ATS Last 9 Games on Grass...Kan St OVER is 12-4 in Last 16 Overall and Over Last 12 Games on Grass...Kan St Over is 8-0 Last 8 Games after getting more than 280 Passing Yards previous Game and 4-0 Last 4 Games after Allowing Less Than 170 Passing Yards in the Game before...Louie is 4-0 Last 4 Games Following a BYE Week and 5-1 Last 6 Games after Allowing Less than 20 Points in the Game Before...Louie is 4-0 ATS Vs a Team with a Winning Record when Playing at Home...and 4-1 ATS Last 5 Games after Allowing Less than 100 Rushing in the Previous Game...I Really Don't Like this Game Much Since Kan St has Only Played So-So Teams and Louie had some Weakness Exposed in the Kentucky Game have Had Time to Fix It..Louie Wins Tonite or Season is LOST....So I Think Louie at Home with the Points and Total of 55 1/2 I have to Take a Home Dog with So Many on Kan St..So...

Pic: Louisville +5 1/2

Pic: Kansas St/Louisville...Over 55 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Last edited by Thor24; 09-20-2008, 11:31 PM.
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL Thor.....:thumbs:

Comment

BOL this season Thor!!!!:beerbang:

Comment

GL this weekend Thor! :beerbang:
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Another great job

Once again you come through Thor.Congrats man. Good luck this week.

Comment

Nice work Thor.....bring the hammer again this weekend bro! :thumbs:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks...jpix...Bo....Q-Unit...B.Rice....Joepa...Thanks..Hope You Guys All have a Great Nite/Weekend...BOL to YA..!!

THURSDAY NITE FOOTBALL: 9/18

West Virginia (1-1) at Colorado (2-0)

This will Be a Big Early Non Conf Game for WV More Than Colorado....After the East Carolina Loss..24-3 at E Car was One of the Worst Games in WV History Not even Scoring a TD..(Last Time WV was Held without a TD was 10/25/2001 Vs #1 Miami 45-3 )..and WV Worst Offensive Performace in 7 Years and Now they Flew Out to Boulder to Play Color on a Thursday Nite..Now WV Won their Opener Vs Villanova 48-21 when QB Pat White Used his Arm and Threw for 5 TD's a Career High and Looked like a Big East Front Runner...The E Carolina Game was a Perfert Spot for WV to get Caught in a Bad Spot...Bad Spot was that WV was Behind 17-3 at the 1st Half Ended and the Lead got Away from WV So They Stopped Running the Ball to Fast....Since RB Devine Only had 12 Rushes BUT Ran for 94 Yards with an 7.8 Ave and QB White had 97 Yards on 20 Carries for Almost 5 Yards per Carry...So I Really Believe New Coach Stewart Jumped to Fast to Passing the Ball instead of Keeping with the Run..Remember Most of WV TD Runs are Long 50 Plus Runs so Not Much Time...So Little Time is Taken Off the Clock like Other Teams...(Navy) WV will Run By Taking Little Time Breaking those Long Runs...Now Colorado is Coming Off a Close Win by Beating Eastern Washington..31-24 By Scoring 17 Points in the 4th Q and 14 Points Came in the Last 4 Minutes with a Colorado TD Pass then Colorado DB Brown INT a Ball for TD Return for 2nd TD to Keep Egg Off their Face of Colorado..So I Really Feal Like WV will be a Hungry Team Tonite Because this will Be a Make or Break Game for Them and Bounce Back After Bad Game while Colorado is Feeling Good after a 2-0 Start and Got some Luck to get the Win Vs a Team not Division 1-A...Also Colorado Allowed E. Washington 350 Yards of Offense and WV Should Hit 400 Plus..TRENDS...WV is 5-0 ATS Last 5 after Only having 275 Yards the Game Before...5-1 ATS after a SU Loss of More of 20 Points...4-1 ATS Last 5 when WV Scored Less than 20 Pts...Colorado is 2-7 ATS After a SU Win...Colorado is 7-19 ATS in their Last 26 Games after Allowing More than 280 Yards Passing the Game Before....WV OVER is 13-3 Last 16 Games Following a SU Loss of More than 20 Pts..OVER is 4-0 ATS after Following a SU Loss..OVER is 5-1 in Last 6 WV Thursday Nite Games...UNDER is 4-1 Last WV Games on Grass and Last 5 Non Conf Games...Colorado is OVER 4-0 Last 4 Games Following a SU Win..OVER is 4-1 in Last 5 Games on Grass and Last 5 Non Conf Games...I Could Keep Typing But That is Enough and Here is What I See...WV will Win this Game in a High Scoring Game in 30's by a TD or So with the Total Going Over..(I Have WV Winning by 8 Points) But I see Some Fast Long Runs/Passes Sending Total Over..So...

Pic: West Virginia -3

Pic: West Virginia/Colorado...Over 56

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 09-18-2008, 05:26 PM.
              Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Good stuff Thor!!!!

Good Luck
                NCAA Record: 13-11-2

Comment

way to start yesterday, bring the hammer this weekend, gl :beerbang:

ncaa ftball
                  last week: 3-4
                  season: 21-19

Comment

Thanks...Shetown...Tactics...Hope you have a Good Weekend..!!

Well...WV Lost ..Congrats$$ to All on Colorado and Under..Congrats$$

POOR Off Coor Play Calling I have ever Seen...Now I Know Why E Car Beat WV and 3rd Down and 1 Yard and There is a Gap Between Left Guard and Center and Pat White does Not QB Sneak to Left of Center in OT..Call Time Out and Reline Same Way and Colorado Gives the Same Gap and Run 2nd String RB on a Stretch Play WIDE.?????..Give the BALL to Best Player on FIELD...PAT White..19 Carries for 149 Yards and He Does not have the Ball the Get 1st Down...UNREAL..Even My Son was Saying LOOK at that Hole..Pat the Center on the Left Butt Check and RUN the Ball Youself...Offensive Coor Lost that One Plus the Throw Back Pass Looked Like I Did in Little League Throwing the Ball..Miss a Close FG in OT..UNREAL.....Really Sorry..I Really Thought WV would Win By 7-8 Pts....2 Guys Play Well...Devine and White

Sorry to All...:bang:

Comment

FRIDAY NITE FOOTBALL:

(2-1) Baylor at (3-0) Connecticut

Pic: Baylor +13

Pic: Baylor/Connecticut....Under 51 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Thor, I feel your pain............:puke:

Comment

Thanks..jpix..Yea..Bad One..BOL to Ya..!!

3-3 Start to Weekend...BOL To All this Weekend..!!

SATURDAY GAMES:

Florida Atlantic at Minnesota
                          Pic: Minnesota -6 1/2

C. Michigan at Purdue
                          Pic:. C. Michigan +10 1/2

Ohio at Northwestern
                          Pic: Ohio +11 1/2

E. Carolina at NC State
                          Pic: NC State +7 1/2

Rutgers at Navy
                          Pic: Rutgers -5 1/2

Marshall at S. Miss
                          Pic: S Miss -7 1/2

Vanderbilt at Mississippi
                          Pic: Vanderbilt +7

Wake Forest at Florida St
                          Pic: Wake Forest +5

Georgia at Arizona St
                          Pic: Arizona St +7

Fresno St at Toledo
                          Pic: Fresno St -7

Football Time..!!

Comment

...6-4 Day/Nite..(Drop 2 Late Games)....9-7 This Week..Plus Side But Does Not Feel Like It...I Posted 2 Games that I Wish I Had Back and Posted some Others that I Played...Tryed To Cut Back from Posting 15-17 Games But Had a Better Day than I Posted....BOL to All Next Week..:sm:

...YTD...44-38-1 Overall..(35-33-1 on Sides...9-5 on Totals)

Hope All Here had a Good Day/Nite of Football..!!

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                            X