Thor's College Football: WEEK 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Football: WEEK 6

...YTD...44-44-1 Overall..After Not Posting A Saturday Games..(35-36-1 on Sides,9-8 on Totals)

TUESDAY NITE FOOTBALL: SUN BELT CONF

(1-3) Florida Atlantic Owls at (1-3) Middle Tennessee St Blue Raiders

This will be a Game that Both Teams are 1-3 SU and 2-2 ATS and will be happy Not to be Playing those Top Division...Flor Atl has Played and Lost at Texas..Mich St and Minnesota with a W in there Beating UAB 48-34 at Home while Playing those Other 3 Teams on the Road...Now get that Nice Reward and Travel to Midd Tenn St to Play.But They are Not Like Texas to open Up their Season..While Midd Tenn St has Played 2 Conf Teams and Lost Both of them After Beating Maryland 24-14...Huge Win but (Loses to Kentucky {Close} and Ark St and the 1st Game vs TROY...31-17..
    Some Reg Trends:
    Owls are 7-2 ATS in Their Last 9 Conference Games
    Owls are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games after scoring less than 20 points in their previous game.
    Owls are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on turf.
    Owls are 7-3 ATS vs. a team with a losing record
    Florida Atlantic is:
    Over is 4-0 in Owls last 4 games following a bye week.
    Over is 5-0 in Owls last 5 vs. a team with a losing record.
    Over is 5-0 in Owls last 5 conference games.
    Over is 6-1 in Owls last 7 games after allowing more than 200 yards rushing in their previous game.
    Over is 6-1 in Owls last 7 games following a S.U. loss.
    Over is 12-2 in Owls last 14 games following a ATS loss.
    Middle Tenn St is:
    Under is 5-0 in Blue Raiders last 5 home games.
    Under is 6-0 in Blue Raiders last 6 games overall.
    Under is 4-0 in Blue Raiders last 4 conference games.
    Under is 6-1 in Blue Raiders last 7 games on turf.
    Under is 4-1 in Blue Raiders last 5 games in September.
    Under is 17-5 in Blue Raiders last 22 games after accumulating less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game.
    Head to Head:
    Last 12 Meetings Game is 9-...OVER for the Total...:sm:
    I Just Think Flor Atl will get the W at the End with a Low Total..of Scoring..IMO...and Old Coach Schnellenberger will have a Few Tricks and with Both Teams Offenses in a Funk and Defenses Giving Up the Points I Think the Cosmic Rays are still Around to Line Up Florida Atlanta the Win and the Under....So...

Pic: Florida Atlantic +3

Pic: Florida Atlantic/Middle Tenn St...Under 52

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Nice work Thor.....now get some more bro! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks...JoePa...Hope ya Have a Great Nite..!!

WEDNESDAY NITE GAME: MAC CONF

(2-1) Louisiana Tech at #18 (3-0) Boise St

This Series has Been Owned by Boise Last 6 Games with B St Going 6-0 SU but L Tech is 5-3 ATS Last 8 Played...Both Teams Played on the 20th of Sept and That is were the Simular things Stop...La Tech Beat Miss St and SE Louisana at Home but Lost At Kansas..29-0...While B St has Rolled on Beating Idaho St..Bowling Green and At Oregon where B St had a 37-13 Lead and Held on to Beat Oregon 37-32...The Only thing Bothering the Coaches is that B St has not Scored in the 4th Q in the Last 2 Games..I would Say the Smart Play is to Ride B St and the Over But Something is Just Telling that this will a One of those Games that B St is Favored by Over 3 TD's and it is a Conference Game....Yes I Know the Blue Turf and 69% to 31% is on Boise St...La Tech Last 8 Road Games are 6-2 UNDER and B St Last 5 Conf Games are 4-1 UNDER...After a BYE Week La Tech is 4-0 UNDER but B St is 6-2 OVER after a Bye Week...B St Last 27 Games Vs a Team with a Winning Record the Total went UNDER 19-7-1 Times...The 2 Teams are Like Mirror Images on Off and Def with the Offensive Side of the Ball La Tech Ave 21 Pts/Game and B St Ave 35.2 Pts/Games while on Defense La Tech is Only Allowing 23 Pts/Game and B St is Only Allowing 15.3 Pts/Game..Now the Weather...Cold/Wet/Wind....NO What...87 Degrees and Sunny with No Wind like a Sunday Afternoon Easting Ice Cream....What the ????...That Seals it..Boise Idaho in October with this Temp for a FOOTBALL Game...the MoJo is On and What Should Happen Could and Would Happen But Not Tonite for the Stars have Alined Just Like Florida and the Others from Saturday that were HEAVY favorites..So..

Pic: Louisiana Tech +24 1/2

Pic: La Tech/Boise St...Under 56 1/2

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Nice job thor. GL tonight.:thumbs:

Comment

Nice work yesterday, sorry about the split tonight!

Hammer them later this week!!!
          NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
          MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
          MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
          NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
          Updated on 01/13/18
          ---
          One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Thanks..jpix....akatdrake...Thanks..Hope ya Have a Great Nite/Weekend....!!

THURSDAY NITE FOOTBALL: 3 Games

(3-1) Pittsburgh at #10 (5-0) South Florida

Pic: Pittsburgh +14
            Pic: Pittsburgh/South Florida...Over 50

(2-3) Memphis at (1-4) UAB

Pic: UAB +3 1/2
            Pic: Memphis/UAB...Over 57 1/2

(2-2) Oregon St at #15th (5-0) Utah

Pic: Oregon St +12
            Pic: Oregon St/Utah...Over 52 1/2

Football Time..!!

**Notes..Sorry..Got Behind so No Writeups..Try Later..BOL to All..!!

Comment

bring the hammer on the dogs and overs!

ncaa ftball
              last week: 3-4
              season: 21-19

Comment

Thanks...Tactics...BOL to Ya..!!

Pittsburgh at South Florida

Big East Game on Thursday Nite with 2 Teams with Poor ATS Teams...Pitt 0-4 ATS...S. Florida 1-3...Pitt is 9-2 ATS Last 11 in October..Pitt is Under 7-1 Last 8 Games on Grass and 8-2 Under Last 10 Overall...S Flor Over is 7-1-1 in S Flor Last 9 Overall and Over 6-2 Last 8 in October...Pitt Apperence on Thursday Nite on ESPN more than Any Other Big East Team have 4 Out of the Last 5..Biggest Over WV in Last Season's Final Game to Stop WVU from National Title Game and #23 Cinny also got Beat on Thurs by Pitt..After the Season Start Loss to Bowling Green Pitt has Won Last 3 Games Over Buffalo, Iowa and Syracuse...Last Year Pitt Lost at Home to S Flor 48-37 in a Wild Offensive Show that S Flor Played a Great Game from Start to Finish with Few Defensive Laps...Pitt also has the Kicker Advantage Hitting 37 of 41 FG's (84%) and All PAT's...Pitt is Perfect in the Red Zone this Season So Far in 4 Games In 13 Times (Only 8 Teams in Nation Scored on Every Trip inside 20)..10 TD's ..3 FG's...Plus Pitt has Reduced their Penalties this Season with Better Control...RB McCoy and Stephens-Howling have Rushed for Almost 600 Yards in 4 Games But S Flor Defense is Ranked in Top of NCAA But are Hurting on Defense with Some Banged Up Def Players..QB Grothehas Improved this Season going 95 for 144 Atts..66% with 1175 Yards and 8 TDs/2 INTs Ratio..Hurt USF Def Players Star DL Selvie Plus some Others But Selvie is the HeatBeat of the D...Pitt Def is up Against the Wall with Containing the Best Offense in the Big East This Season in Holding Grothe and Company Down when Averaging 36.4 Pts/Game....So S Flor is Leading Big East in Offense and Defense..All Stats Point to S Flor Win...but the Win will be By 8-10 Points and Total in the 60's...So....

Pic: Pittsburgh +14
                Pic: Pittsburgh/S Florida...Over 50

Comment

Good Nite..5-1.Plus Side..Sure Would have Been Nice if S. Florida would have Scored 1 More Time...:sm:

Hope All Here at Predictem Had a Great Nite and Those on the Net..Congrats$$ to All on Pitt and Under...UAB and Over and Utah and Over...Congrats$$

BOL to All on Friday/Saturday...:sm:

Football Time..!!

Comment

FRIDAY NITE FOOTBALL: 10/3

(3-1) Cincinnati at (3-2) Marshall

Pic: Marshall +3

Pic: Cincinnati/Marshall...Under 48

#7 (4-0) Brigham Young at (1-3) Utah St

Pic: Utah St +29

Pic: BYU/Utah St...Over 59

Football Time..!!

**Note...I Got Called into Work and Hope to Give Some Writeup Later..BOL..!!

Comment

(3-1) Cincinnati at (3-2) Marshall

I Would have Cinny Winning on the Road by a TD...But the Problem of Getting a 3rd String QB Ready...Both 1st and 2nd String QB's are Out and the Starter will be a Redshirt Freshman QB Between Chazz Anderson and Zach Collaros will Start and Both Could/Should Play..then you have Demetrius Jones (Transfer from Notre Dame) that is Rated 5th QB...Cinny will Rely on their Defense..Marshall has Won 3 Games..Illy St...Memphis and at S. Miss which usually a Hard Place to Play to be 2-0 in Conf-USA and 3-2 Overall...Marsh does Return 20 Starters from Last Season and Played WV Closer than the Score (I was There)...I Just Feel that the Shorten Week to Get QB Ready and Play on Back to Back Weeks on the Road will take some Toll on Cinny and they will Not Bring their A Game with New QB and the Scoring will Go Under the Total..TRENDS: Cinny 4-0-1 Last 5 Games after Scoring Less than 20 Pts and 5-1 ATS Last 6 Games After Allowing Less than 20 Pts the Previous Game..Marshall is 6-0-1 ATS Last 7 Home Games vs a Team with Winning Road Record...Marshall is 6-1-1 ATS Last 8 Games Following a ATS Loss and 4-1-1 ATS Last 6 Oct Games..Plus this is a Bad Spot for Cinny with Back to Back Road Games then 1st Big East Game at Home Next Week Vs Rutgers...So...

Pic: Marshall +3

Pic: Cincinnati/Marshall...Under 48

Football Time..!!

Comment

2-2 Nite...Gues I had a Split Nite ...Like have Headache...This Week..10-4 on 7 Weekday Games (Tuesday-Friday) 54-47-1 Overall..BOL to All on Saturday....:sm:

Football Time..!!

Comment

SATURDAY GAMES: 10/4

Akron at Kent St
                          Pic: Akron -3 1/2

Rutgers at West Virginia
                          Pic: Rutgers +14 (Only to Cover)

Penn St at Purdure
                          Pic: Purdue -13 1/2

Indiana at Minnesota
                          Pic: Minnesota -7

Iowa at Michigan St
                          Pic: Iowa -6 1/2

Duke at Georgia Tech
                          Pic: Georgia Tech -13 1/2

Boston College At NC State
                          Pic: Boston College -7 1/2

Kansas at Iowa St
                          Pic: Iowa St +11 1/2

Oklahoma at Baylor
                          Pic: Baylor +24 1/2

Florida at Arkansas
                          Pic: Arkansas +25

Stanford at Notre Dame
                          Pic: Stanford +7

N. Illinois at Tennessee
                          Pic: N. Illionis +16 1/2

Ohio St at Wisconsin
                          Pic: Wisconsin +1 1/2

Kentucky at Alabama
                          Pic: Kentucky +16

Texas Tech at Kansas St
                          Pic: Kansas St+7

Football Time..!!

Comment

GL Thor :thumbs:
                            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks...Underdog88..BOL to Ya the Rest of the Way..!!

8-6-1..Saturday..18-10-1 Week 6...YTD...62-53-2 Overall

BOL to All Next Week

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X