• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Football: Week 10

...YTD...110-85-2..Overall

THURSDAY NITE FOOTBALL: BIG EAST Matchup

#14 (6-2) South Florida at (5-2) Cincinnati

Both Teams are Coming off a Loss from Last Week Both of them Road Games which Means S Flor is Playing Back to Back Road Games on a Short Week...Both Teams had Fast Starts Until Last Week in Which S Flor Lost to Louie 24-20 and with RB Ford Banged Up their Rushing Yards were Down Reling oh QB Grothe Arm anfd Legs...1896 Yards Passing with 67% Comp and 14 TD's/5 INT's...while Cinny has had to Deal with Hurt QB Issues were 3 have had to Play and were Playing Well..Ave Score of 37 Points/Game 1st 3 Games to Ave 19 Points/Game Last 4 Games...During that Time Cinny has went 0-25 on their Last 25 3rd Down Conversions..I Have Really believed that the Home Team during a Mid Week Game has a Advantage over the Vistor..(Even more on Back to Back Trips in 5 Days)...S Flor is Banged Up at 4 or 5 Starting Positions while Cinny main Pain is at QB...The Home Team has Won 4 of the Last 5 Games in their Meetings..Plus you have the Old Warm Weather Team Playing a Nite Game in a Cold Weather City...But the Temps are going to be in the Low 50's I Think so the Cold will not be as Bad as Possible for the Game..S Flor is 0-8 ATS vs Team with Winning Records and 2-6 ATS Last 8 on Grass while Cinny is 10-4-1 ATS in Last 15 Games Vs a Winng Record Team and 10-4 ATS in Last 14 Home Games...TOTALS...S Flor has went OVER 11-4-1 Last 16 Games Overall while Cinny is 9-1-1 UNDER Last 11 Games in October...This Game has the Earmarks for a Low Scoring Defensive Game But I Think S Flor Comes in with a Wide Open Offense and even with QB Issues Cinny Knows it must Score with S Flor and the Total goes Over with Both Teams Reaching the Mid to Upper 20's to Low 30's and the Smart Pick would be S Flor But S Flor has Been hit Hard and the Line (After Dropping to 2 1/2 from 3) has Stayed on 2 1/2 just Asking/Begging for $$ to be Put on S Flor with a FG Covering the Game...IMO...So I have to Stick with What I Usually Believe in and that is a Home Team Dog during Mid Week...So

Pic: Cincinnati +2 1/2
    Pic: S. Florida/Cincinnati....Over 49 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

**Note ..I Forgot about Tuesday Games with Stuff Going on so Sorry and I am Still Thinking about Picking the NBA or Not..BOL to All her at PredictEm and on the Net..!!..:sm:
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

1-1 Start to Weekend Games...

SATURDAY GAMES:

Northwestern at Minnesota
    Pic: Northwestern +7 1/2

Wisconsin at Michigan St
    Pic: Michigan St -5 1/2

Air Force at Army
    Pic: Air Force -8

Miami (Fl) at Virginia
    Pic: Miami (Fl) +2

C. Michigan at Indiana
    Pic: C. Michigan +2

West Virginia at Connecticut
    Pic: West Virginia -3 1/2

Kansas St at Kansas
    Pic: Kansas St +8 1/2

Auburn at Mississippi
    Pic: Auburn +6 1/2

Colorado at Texas A&M
    Pic: Texas A&M -3 1/2

Pittsburgh at Notre Dame
    Pic: Notre Dame -5

Kentucky at Mississippi St
    Pic: Kentucky +2 1/2

Fresno St at La Tech
    Pic: Fresno St -5

Missouri at Baylor
    Pic: Baylor +21

Temple at Navy
    Pic: Navy -7

Texas at Texas Tech
    Pic: Texas Tech +4 1/2

Football Time..!!

**Note...Might ADD a Few on Saturday..BOL to ALL..!!..:sm:
    Last edited by Thor24; 11-01-2008, 12:27 AM.
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

GL Thor. Lot of 'em.................:thumbs:

Comment

Good card this week, BOL!:beerbang:

Comment

Thanks...jpix...and The Gipper...Hoope You Both have a Great Day/Nite..BOL !!

Jpix..Thanks..Yea..Lot of Games..But ya Really Should see How many I Really More Play on Saturday...LOL...BOL and Hope WVU Shows Up Today..!!..:sm:

The Gipper...Thanks..Hope yo Hammer the man Also The Gipper...GL with them All..!!..:thumbs:

That is All Right Now Expet maybe for Some Nite Games..I'm at Work on the 1st of the Month and it is Busy..."CHECK DAY"

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD:

SATURDAY NITE GAMES:

Tennessee at South Carolina
            Pic: South Carolina -5 1/2

TCU at UNLV
            Pic: TCU -14

Utah at New Mexico
            Pic: Utah -7 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Looks Like a 11-7 Day/Nite..Plus Side ...Overall 12-8 with 1 Game on Sunday to be Played..Hope All Here Had a Great Day/Nite Here on PredictEm and Those on the Net...Utah Win/Cover to Finish The Nite would have Been Nice....:sm:

...YTD...122-93-2..Overall with 1 Game Left on Sunday...East Carolina/C. Florida

Football Time..!!

Comment

SUNDAY NITES GAME:

East Carolina at Central Florida
                Pic: East Carolina -4 1/2
                Pic: East Carolina/C. Florida...Under 47

Foodball Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                X