Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    winner in the low 30's tonight IMO.
    I'd be shocked, maybe not shocked but surprised, if Florida doesn't score 42+ tonight.

GL everyone! :thumbs:

Comment

LMAO...what a clown

SMOOTH 44

OKLAHOMA +6 ***CFB GAME OF THE YEAR***
      OKLAHOMA ML +180
      OKLAHOMA UNDER 70
      This is a play that will will make you so uncomfortable because the ENTIRE WORLD is on Florida!! All I read and hear is "Florida defense, Defense wins championships, Florida team speed, Tim Tebow is a God" blah, blah, blah!! Come on people this is the biggest game of the year and I am going to tell you why I am going to look like a genius when it's over!! First, the Florida defense is good BUT are they THAT good or simply benefited from a generous schedule that saw their opponents rank 73rd in total offense on average?? And here is a BIG BUT - the defensive line for Florida is YOUNG and this probably explains WHY this defense, despite ranking 7th overall in the nation, has struggled to get penetration as evidenced by their 31st national ranking in sacks and 79th ranking for tackles for a loss. And this is the difference maker!! This OU offensive line is big - no....HUGE, strong, fast, and EXPERIENCED!! This group ranks as one of the best in the nation at protecting their QB - 3rd in the nation at sacks allowed and 7th in fewest tackles for a loss!! So you tell me how the hell Florida is going to get pressure on Bradford!! Now, I realize Bradford is the Heisman winner and I also realize the strong trends that exist in going against these winners in their bowl games but here is what I say to that - blah, blah, blah!! Bottom line, Bradford is a stud and he will pick apart this Florida defense all day long!! And for those of you who actually believe the hype about Florida's defense - I will argue all day long that OU's defense is every bit as good, if not BETTER!! I realize the Sooners rank 63rd in the nation in overall defense but don't be fooled by this number!! There are two things you must recognize; 1. The Sooners played a top-ranked offense almost every week. In fact, 6 (that's SIX) Big 12 offenses rank in the TOP 13 in the nation - SIX people!! (Florida didn't face ONE Top 20 offense all season) and 2. OU's defensive numbers were often hurt by 4th quarter garbage when the game was already over!! This is all you need to know about the OU defense - they rank 16th in the nation at stopping the run!! What does Florida rely heavily on?? The run!! In fact, in looking back at Florida's only loss this year, Ole Miss, what I find interesting are the similarities between that match up and this one. Ole Miss' strength on defense was stopping the run (6th in nation) while offensively they were the most balanced team Florida faced all year. The Sooners are great at stopping the run (16th in nation) and their offense is arguably the most balanced in the nation!! Folks, listen, to win championships you must possess 3 things - a great run defense, tremendous balance on offense, and the ability to win the turnover battle!! 1. Great run defense - Edge: Even, 2. tremendous balance on offense - Edge: OU, and 3. Turnover margin - speaking of the turnover battle Florida ranks 2nd in the nation in turnover margin, so who ranks first?? YOUR NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - THE OKLAHOMA SOONERS!! But SMOOTH what about Florida's team speed?? It takes more than speed to stop a freight train that's rolling down hill!! OU MAKES A STATEMENT TONIGHT!!
      Score prediction: Oklahoma 38 Florida 20

he actually sells this trash
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
      X