does it really matter after that??......:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

I - O

Comment

tOSU will roll thru the Big 10!!!

Go Bucks!:beerbang:

Comment

Nice preview.

Just a trick to lure me in, then slap me with your Brown-eyes bull****, ah FlyersFan??!

But I agree... Ohio State then Penn State, then a whole bunch of mediocre .500 wish-wash. People railed on how weak the Big 10 was last year, wait until this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
          Nice preview.

Just a trick to lure me in, then slap me with your Brown-eyes bull****, ah FlyersFan??!

But I agree... Ohio State then Penn State, then a whole bunch of mediocre .500 wish-wash. People railed on how weak the Big 10 was last year, wait until this year.
          lol.....did you expect anything less from me....

as for the big10, i think it will be an OK league. I think that Penn State and OSU are the class of the league. But i think that Iowa and MSU should have pretty good teams this year. Unfortunately for Iowa they have both OSU and PSU on the road and PSU is a big time revenger from last season.

the rest of the league i don't see much from. I have heard to keep an eye out for Illinois to rebound and NWU to surprise but im not buying it. People have figured out Juice Newton at QB for Illinois and NWU i think will struggle to be bowl eligible.

Your sconies are picked pretty low in the league this year in most publications i have looked at. Anywhere from 6th to 9th. Still searching for a QB i guess. but as long as IU is in the big10 nobody can ever be picked worse than 10th.....lol.

There are a couple of big games in the non conference (by the way, Penn State should just flat out be embarassed about that schedule in non conference. there is no defending that one. they need to start playing somebody out of conference. i think most SEC schools would be embarassed to have that non conference schedule that PSU has and that is saying a lot) games this year. Iowa hosting Arizona, OSU hosting USC, Minnesota hosting CAL i believe......but on the whole most of these schools have scheduled way down.

I think it's a joke on a side note that the NCAA added a 12th game so all of these schools (besides the pac10 which did the right thing and added another conference game) could schedule Eastern Illinois, Montana State, FIU, Louisiana A & T, Augustana......i mean give me a break.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            lol.....did you expect anything less from me....

as for the big10, i think it will be an OK league. I think that Penn State and OSU are the class of the league. But i think that Iowa and MSU should have pretty good teams this year. Unfortunately for Iowa they have both OSU and PSU on the road and PSU is a big time revenger from last season.

the rest of the league i don't see much from. I have heard to keep an eye out for Illinois to rebound and NWU to surprise but im not buying it. People have figured out Juice Newton at QB for Illinois and NWU i think will struggle to be bowl eligible.

Your sconies are picked pretty low in the league this year in most publications i have looked at. Anywhere from 6th to 9th. Still searching for a QB i guess. but as long as IU is in the big10 nobody can ever be picked worse than 10th.....lol.

There are a couple of big games in the non conference (by the way, Penn State should just flat out be embarassed about that schedule in non conference. there is no defending that one. they need to start playing somebody out of conference. i think most SEC schools would be embarassed to have that non conference schedule that PSU has and that is saying a lot) games this year. Iowa hosting Arizona, OSU hosting USC, Minnesota hosting CAL i believe......but on the whole most of these schools have scheduled way down.

I think it's a joke on a side note that the NCAA added a 12th game so all of these schools (besides the pac10 which did the right thing and added another conference game) could schedule Eastern Illinois, Montana State, FIU, Louisiana A & T, Augustana......i mean give me a break.
            Hey, PU plays two decent MAC programs and at ORE and ND. No freakin Delaware State or E Diskjockey Techs there.

PU all depends on QB. Off line should be ok. RB should be ok. Def should be better but not great. I think 6 wins are possible.
            Go Boilers!
            thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
            NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
            NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
            NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
            NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
            NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
            NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79