• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Football Pics:Week 1

0-0 YTD

Thursday Games:

Troy (0-0) at Bowling Green (0-0)
    Troy is 2-6 in Road openers and Finished 8-5 in 2008 winning the Sunbelt Conf..QB Levi Brown took over in Week 5 and threw for 2030 yds..62% Comp..15 TDs to 3 Ints Ratio...Troy has 12 Starters back but have a huge amount of Letterman and Last Year Lead at LSU 31-3 in 3rd Q before Losing 40-31 and Played at Ohio St Tough before losing 28-10 Showing they can play in Tough Road Crowds..B Green is 8-1 last 9 Games vs Non Conf Teams at Home and 13-5 last 18 Home Openers..B Green coming off a 6-6 2008 Year will have a New head Coach Dave Clawson to go with Sr QB but will Only have 10 Returning starters with Only 3 Back on D...B Green won at Pitt 27-17 to Start the Year and 45-16 at Wyoming for Non Conf..TRENDS Troy is 5-1 ATS last 6 as Road Fav of 3 1/2-10 pts..Troy is 4-1 ATS last 5 Games in Sept..B Green is 5-1 ATS last 6 Games as Dog of 3 1/2-10 pts..B Green is 2-14 ATS last 16 Home Games..Troy is 8-2 Over last 10 Non Conf Games..Troy is 4-1 Under last 5 Thursday Games..B Green is 6-0 Under last 6 Games as Dog and 4-1 Under last 5 Games Overall...Here is what I see..Troy is the Better Team and B Green is Rebuilding state to Start the New Season and the Score should be Under the Total..So..

Pic: Troy -7
    Pic: Troy/Bowling Green...Under 56

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

Post Others Later Tonite or in Morning..BOL
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

South Carolina (0-0) at N.C. State (0-0)

S Car has won 9 Straight Season openers and are coming off a 7-6 Season but will be Starting a New QB..RB and 2 Leading WR's are also gone..they will be Returning 13 starters and have very Few Letterman that will playing to start the Year..Coach Spurrier has Won all 4 Season openers at S Car and is 8-4-1 as an Away Dog at S Car while Coach O'Brien is 3-9 ATS in Openers but 8-5 SU..N C St is coming off a 6-7 year but Won their last 4 Games of Reg Season but lost to Rutgers in the Bowl game after QB Wilson was Banged up..N C St was behind 3-0 vs S Car last year then Wilson got Hurt and S Car went on to a 34-0 Win..Before that N C St had won the Last 4 Games by Double Figs..N C St Key is QB Wilson which had a 2008 Stat line of 17 TDs to 1 Int Ratio..TRENDS: S Car is 2-6 ATS last 8 Road Games..S Car is 1-4 ATS last 5 Games as Road Dog and 0-4 ATS Overall last 4 Games as Dog..NC St is 7-0 ATS last 7 Games on Grass..NC St is 7-0-1 last 8 Games Overall and 4-0 ATS last 4 Home..S Car is 4-0 Over last 4 as Road Dog..S Car is 6-1 Under last 7 Non Conf Games..NC St is 7-1 Under last 8 Thursday Games..NC St is 10-2-1 Under last 13 Games as Fav and 8-2-1 Under last 11 as Home Fav...Here is what I see..That S Car is Rebuilding at QB and Most of their Team and Did not End the Year Well while NC St played very Good down the End with Wilson Playing Better and N C St Might Surprise some this Season..Game will be a Def Game that N C St wins by a TD...So..

Pic: N.C. State -5
    Pic: South Carolina/N C State...Under 46 1/2

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

GL thor :beerbang:
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

I was wondering if you were going to come back this year after all the BS last year with people here on this site and with what happened in the NFL (Pitt vs SD last year).

Anyways always RESPECT your opinion. Look forward to reading what you got to say.

Good Luck to ya'. Let's go hammer the man.
        I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

BOL to ya HammerTime! Good to see you and football in the forum......:thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks..Q-Unit BOL to your Boys this Season...Ol'Ball Coach66 Yea My Memory is Short like my ****..Joepa66 Nice work Again with the MAC..Hope ya All have a Solid Season..BOL and Hammer em..!!

Thursday Games:

Oregon (0-0) at Boise State (0-0)
            Last year was the 1st ever Meeting between these 2 Teams in which B St Won at Oreg 37-32..Oreg is Coming in off a 2008 Year that they were 10-3 and are 8-1 in Season Openers..Oreg will have a New Head Coach in Chip Kelly and Only have 9 Returning Starters which is losing alot of Talent to Start Year with New Kids and Coach..B St is Coming off a 12-1 Season and has 11 Returning Starters under Head Coach Chris Peterson which has Went 2 of the Last 3 Reg Seasons Unbeaten..B St has not Lost a Reg Season Home game on the Blue Turf since 2001 going 49-0..(I Just want to Say..Wow)..Both are Highly Ranked and you might think Oreg is Ready for Payback BUT Remember this..B St Beat Oreg and was 12-1 while Oreg went 10-3 but Finished #10th in the Final Polls while B St Finished #11th although Winning Head to Head..Food for Thought..TRENDS: Oreg is 4-1 ATS last 5 vs WAC..Oreg is 14-6 ATS last 20 Turf Games..B St is 8-0 ATS last 8 as Home Fav of 3 1/2 to 10 pts and 15-3 as Fav of 3 1/2 to 10 pts..B St is 5-1 ATS on last 6 Thursdays..Oreg is 6-0 Over last 6 vs WAC..Oreg is 6-1-1 Over last 8 games of Turf..B St is 6-2 Under last 8 as Fav of 3 1/2 to 10 pts..B St is 11-4 Under last 15 Non Conf games..**Note this Trends I had already had before Line Floated bewteen 3 and 3 1/2..Here is What I See..Both Teams should have a Solid Year but I see B St at Home to have the Upper Edge with Coaching..Players and Home Field and Trust me the Players/Coaches and Fans have not forgot the 12-0 Start then Beat Oregon and Finish behind them in the Polls..I Like the Over but the Side of Boise St more...So..

Pic: Boise St -3

Comment

GL this season Thor! Like Boise on the smurf turf as well :thumbs:
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL Thor!

On Boise as well. I got -4 though, line dropped to 4 and I snatched it ...but it kept going.
                Go Boilers!
                thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
                NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
                NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
                NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
                NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Thanks...Underdog and GL with the Boise St Play..BoilerBacker GL to ya Also on your Play and Hope ya Guys have a Great Season..!!

Thursday Games:

Utah St (0-0) at Utah (0-0)
                  Utah St from the WAC is coming off a 3-9 Season and have a 1st Year Coach Gary Anderson which had been Utah D Coor for last 5 Years..Should know Utah Game..Utah St has lost 11 Staright to Utah in this "Battle of the Brothers" Game..Love the Titles because Players Love to Play Rivals..Utah St does return 16 Starters with 9 Back on Offense which will Help..Utah St is 3-1 ATS last 4 Trips to Utah and Lost the 1 ATS by 1/2 of a Pt..Utah is Coming off a 13-0 Year that they Finished with a High ending up #2nd in Polls at End of Season..Unbeaten with a Sugar Bowl W over Bama 31-17..In the Game Last year Utah won 58-10 at Utah St..Utah is 14-6 ATS last 20 Played vs Utah St But Only has 12 returning Starters Losing QB Johnson and his almost 3000 yds Passing..TRENDS: Utah St is 4-0-1 ATS last 5 Games Overall and 4-1 ATS last 5 vs MWC...Utah is 4-0 Last 4 Overall and 4-1 ATS Last 5 as Fav...Utah St is 4-0 Over Last 4 Games in Sept..Utah is 5-2-1 Under last 8 Games Overall...Utah is 8-0 Over last 8 Non Conf..Utah is 9-1 Over last 10 as Fav..11-2 Over last 13 games Overall and 21-5 Over as Fav of 10 1/2 or Greater...Here is what I See..Utah had a GREAT 2008 Season and Finished Strong but must start a New QB while Utah St has Build a Team up that Won 3 WAC Games for the 1st Time since joining in 2005..Also the Game looks like a Under but I lean to Over with Total being at Mid 50's..So..

Pic: Utah State +21

N. Texas (0-0) at Ball St (0-0)
                  Short and Sweet..Last year Ball St was a Bear in the MAC going 12-0 in Reg Season and have Back RB that will be Playing a N Texas Team with a New QB coming off a 1-11 Year..But Ball St is Hurting since thay lost their QB..Most of the O-Line and have a New Coach..N Texas does have 16 Starters back...Here is what I See is that the Line is Off by a TD or so Early on Based on what Ball St did in 2008 and what N Texas has done in the Past..Game will be Closer but Total is to Iffy..So..

Pic: N. Texas +17

Comment

Good luck buddy!:thumbs:

Comment

Thor. GL this year. You gona be up here Saturday?

Comment

GL!...this season Thor.....:thumbs:
                        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks..Corey..Good to see You and BOL..Jpix..GL and Nah I have to Work..FlyersFan..BOL and hope Ohio St has a Good Year...Thanks..

5-2 Thursday

5-2 YTD
                          Fridays Game:

Tulsa (0-0) at Tulane (0-0)
                          Tulsa is Coming off a 11-3 Season and Returning 13 Players from a Good Team Under Head Coach Todd Graham which is 28-13 in 3 Years..Tulsa won Last year 56-7 at Home and have Won all 4 Games vs Tulane with Ave Score of 45-12 and is 4-0 ATS in those Games..Tulsa did lose their QB..Leading Rusher and WR in Yardage Gained..Coach Graham is 4-7 as Away Fav..Tulane is returning 13 Players also and coming off a 2-10 Season starting Good that Finished Bad losing their last 8 Games..Including game vs Tulsa..Tulane was Banged up at QB..RB and WR all Season but Return their QB and Leading Rusher..In last Years 1st Home game Tulane Played at the time Top 20 Team East Carolina Hard Losing 28-24 and in Tulsa 1st Road Game they were behind at UAB at the Half..TRENDS: Tulsa is 0-4 ATS last 4 Road Games and 0-4 ATS last 4 Road Games as Fav..Tulane is 4-1 ATS last 5 Games in Sept..Tulane is 0-4 ATS last 4 Games Overall and last 4 Home games..Tulsa is 4-1 Over last 5 Sept Games and 4-1-1 Over last 6 games as Road Fav of 10 1/2 or Greater..Tulane is 5-0 Under last 5 games as Dog..Tulane is 5-1 Under last 6 Conf games and 6-1 Under last 7 games Overall...Here is what I See..Tulsa has Been a Very Good Football Team under Coach Graham while Tulane has had some Problems..but each Year is a New Year and Tulane is Retuning key Guys Back while Tulsa will be Starting new Skilled Players..The Total is to High and Tulane has Shown to Play Good in Early Season Games..So..

Pic: Tulane +14
                          Pic: Tulsa/Tulane...Under 64

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Thanks..Irishmike..BOL to ya this Weekend/Season..Thanks..

Saturday Games:

Missouri (0-0) vs Illinois (0-0)
                              Pic: Illinois -6 1/2

C. Michigan (0-0) at Michigan (0-0)
                              Pic: C. Michigan +13 1/2

Minnesota (0-0) at Syracuse (0-0)
                              Pic: Minnesota -7

Georgia (0-0) at Oklahoma St (0-0)
                              Pic: Georgia +5 1/2

BYU (0-0) vs Oklahoma (0-0)
                              Pic: BYU +22

Connecticut (0-0) at Ohio (0-0)
                              Pic: Ohio +3 1/2

Nevada (0-0) at Notre Dame (0-0)
                              Pic: Nevada +14 1/2

N. Illinois (0-0) at Wisconsin (0-0)
                              Pic: Wisconsin -16 1/2

Buffalo (0-0) at UTEP (0-0)
                              Pic: UTEP -9

New Mexico (0-0) at Texas A&M (0-0)
                              Pic: Texas A&M -15

**Note..Sorry No Writeups..Out of Time and I have to Work the Weekend so I Posted Saturday Tonite..Sunday and Monday Later...BOL..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X