• Show
Clear All

GL!...Thor24...

like MIN, A/M and definitely OHIO....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL Thor!

Comment

Thanks..FlyersFan..Ya Know I had to Play an OHIO Team..BOL...Bookie my Ol' Friend Good to See ya and BOL this Season..Thanks..

Saturday "Blowout" Game

Maryland (0-0) at California (0-0)
        See Cal Winning by 30 Plus Tonite..So..

Pic: Cal -21

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
        Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Saturday..Too Games Picked..Need to get back to 5 Games or So..Early Games Killed Me..Dumb Ass Thor..Sorry I Sucked

Sunday Games:

Mississippi (0-0) at Memphis (0-0)
          Miss is Coming off a 9-3 Season that they Played Great Last Part of Year winning their Last 6 Games Straight and they Return QB Snead and a Host of RB with Past playing Time..Ranked in Top 10 Preseason has Some people wondering if National Attention will Affect them..Just 85 miles from each Other Miss is 3-1 last 4 at Memp but 1-3 ATS..Miss is Returning 8 on Off and 8 on Def with many Letterman..Coach Houston Nutt will be in his 2nd Season and Got the Rebels Playing Strong in the SEC..Memp is off a 6-7 Season in Conf USA with 5 Back on Off and 7 Back on Def..12 Total..Coach Tommy West has Done well with his Talent but in Sept Games Memphis has Only beat Chattanooga..Nicholis St..Jacksonville St and Ark St during the Last 4 Seasons..After Miss Meph Plays Midd Tenn..UT Martin and Marshall the Next 3 Games..RB Steele did Ave 5.6 Ave/Carry in 2008 and have Talented Skilled Players and Play a No Huddle spread attack in 2008 that accounted for 417 Yards of Offense a Game..TRENDS: Miss is 5-0 ATS last 5 Non Conf Games..Miss is 0-4 Last 4 Games as Road Fav..Memp is 7-2 ATS Last 9 Games as Home Dog of 10 1/2 or More..Memp is 1-5 ATS Last 6 Non Conf Games..Miss is 4-0 Over last Non Conf Games..Miss 6-1 Under last 7 Games as Fav of 10 1/2 or More...Memp is 6-0-1 Under last 7 as Dog of 10 1/2 or more..Memp is 4-1 Over last 5 as Home Dog and on Turf..Here is What I See is that Both Teams will Score and Go Over the Number with the Skilled Players on Each Side of the Ball with the Side Just about Right at 17..I would Play Memp with 17 1/2 But I Really Feel that the Total is the Best Play with Meph Skilled Players and No Huddle and Add Miss Fire Power to the Mix..So..

Pic: Mississippi/Memphis...Over 54 1/2

Colorado St (0-0) at Colorado (0-0)
          This is another Rival In State Game/War that has been Played at Denver the Last 9 of 11 Seasons but this Game will be Played at Colorado Home Field in Boulder..Color St is Returning 12 Players with 7 Back on Off but Must start a New QB and Also RB with Both Leading Players Gone..Last Year Color St Lost 38-17 but the 6 Games before that were Close only decided by a Total of 25 Pts..Coach Steve Fairchild is in his 2nd Season and won the New Mexico Bowl in the 1st Year..Color St does have their Off Line back but will have not much Experience in the Backfield..Color St Only has One Def Lineman Back to Stop the Rushing of Colorado Team..Colorado is Under 4th Year Coach Dan Hawkins who has not Had Many W's..13-24 Put He has to Play in the Big 12 but they Should Compete for the North Title..But Colorado Carries in to this Game a Very Good Off Line the Best under Hawkins to Go with a Host of RB's and Should have the Advantage at the Line..5 of the Last 6 Played have Hit 51 Pts or Higher..TRENDS:Colo St is 4-1 ATS Last 5 Overall and on Grass..Colo St is 1-4 ATS Last 5 Road Games and last 5 as Road Dog of 3 1/2 to 10 pts..Colorado is 1-6 Last 7 on Grass...Colo St is 4-0 Over last 4 Road..6-1 Over last 7 Overall..5-1 Last 6 on Grass..Colorado is 5-1 Over last 5 as Fav of 3 1/2 to 10 pts..Colorado is 4-0 Over last 4 as Fav of 3 1/2 to 10 pts..Here is What I See..Colorado will Control the Line and Break Many Long Runs and Open the Passing Game while Colo St will Score but just Not Enough to Keep Up the Pace with Colorado with a Big 12 Team Playing a Mt West Team will Result in a Over with Colorado winning by 14-17 Pts..IMO..So..

Pic: Colorado -10

Pic: Colorado St/Colorado...Over 51 1/2

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

...YTD 10-13
            Saturday was a Bitch

Cincinnati (0-0) at Rutgers (0-0)
            Cinny is Coming off a 11-3 Season is Which they won the Big East and Played V Tech in the Orange Bowl..Lost 20-7..Rutg had a 8-5 Season in 2008 but Won their Last 7 Games after a 1-5 Start to the Season winning Last 6 Reg Season Games with last 5 by Double Figs of 18 Plus Pts Including a 54-34 Win at then #17 Pitt and Beat NC St in the Bowl 29-23..When NC St was Actully playing Good Football unlike this Past Week...Cinny is Only Retuning 1 Player on Def which is the 1st Time I have ever Heard of That in Recent Memory..Cinny has Shown to Be Good Dog going 9-1-1 Last 11 and 5-1-1 Last 7 Road Dogs..and Rutg is 4-0 ATS Last 4 Conf Games and 5-0 ATS Last 5 on Grass and 5-0-1 Last 6 Overall..Rutg will Start a New QB but at Home vs a Def with Only 1 Starter Back..Possible Confusion on Def ??..Also I Like Rut O-Line Coming Back 4 of 5 Must Likely Big East Best O Line and That can Control the Game..This Game has been Won by Cinny the Last 3 Years with a 13-10 Game Last Year..Rutg last Lost in 2008...Also I Like the Total to Go Over this Year with Def Issues to Fill to Start a Season for Cinny and the Skilled Players of Rutg should be a TD better Team..So..

Pic: Rutgers -4 1/2

Pic: Cincinnati/Rutgers...Over 47 1/2

Miami (0-0) at Florida St (0-0)
            This Game was a Once Proud Played Football Game that America watched to See Who won would Be a Fav for going after the National Title..Miami is Comming off a 7-6 2008 Season and Lost to Cal in the Bowl Game 24-17 while Flor St is Coming off a 9-4 Season and Beat Wisconsin in the Bowl 42-13..After 4 Straight Seasons from 2004-2007 Flor St was Only Ave 20 some Points per Game on Offense..Only 23.3pts in 2007 which went to 33.4 Points in 2008..A Complete 10pt Increase in Scoring..Good Show of Offensive Inprovement..After 2 Low Years of Scoring in 2006 and 2007 in Which Miami was Only Ave 20 Pts per Game on Offense they did Reach a 27.1 pts Ave in 2008..I Really that is Why you Saw a LOW Scoring Total between the 2 Teams in 2005 and 2006..17 and 23 Total Pts Respectfully..Then in 2007 it was 65 Total and 2008 was a 80pt Total in those Games which I think shows the Improvement at Offense..Now they are having Trouble Selling all the Tickets..The Old Ghosts are Not what they used to be..Miam has Owned the Last Several Years going 4-1 ATS Last 5 vs Flor St and the Dog is 7-0 ATS Last 7 Played with Miam winning 7 of Last 10 SU but Flor St is 3-1 SU the Last 4 Played...Last Year Flor St was Up 31-10 in the 3rd Q and Had like a 300 yard to 50 Yard Advantage on Off then let Miam Back to Win 41-39 Game..The Game is Played at Flor St which is 65-14 SU going Back to 1996..Pretty Good Home Record SU..Both Teams Bring Back alot of Starters and Letterman and I Know the Under Looks like the Play to Some...But I See Big Plays being Made by Both Sides with Many Skilled Players and I Have Flor St winning by a TD and the Side Going Over..So..

Pic: Florida St -6

Pic: Miami/Florida St...Over 47

Comment

Cincy bringing just 1 defensive player back makes the line make much more sense. I didn't know they had THAT huge of a turnover on D.

On both sides with ya, and with both you and Queen on the Rutgers/Cincy over, I might tail on that too....

Comment

Thanks..Stifler's Mom..Yea..QUEEN Knows her Football..I Think Cinny has a Good Coach and Team But they were on the Right side of the Ball in 2008 Winning 6 of their Games by 8 pts or Less I Think and Rutgers had that Really Bad Start 1-5 then won 7 Straight which Brings some Mo into 2009..I would be More Concerned with New QB at Rutgers but it is a Home Game and Rutgers Coach is Building a Good Program..Should be a Good Game..In Flor St/Miami I Just Think Flor St is Coming Back Some like Older Years and is Ahead of Miami in that Point Since Miami is Like 19-19 the Last 3 Years..Yea that is Worse than I Thought 19-19..Really See Flor St Ahead of Them to Start the Season...Watch North Carolina in the ACC this Year..Not much Talk about Them..My Friends Down there Like the Team that Coach Butch Davis has put Together and is Bringing In Good Talent and it is Showing...BOL to Ya..!!

Comment

2-2 Monday
                  Congrats$$ to All on Cinny and Miami..Cinny QB Pike Looked like the Best or One of the Best QB in College..Tough and Flor St Lost a Heartbreaker with Ball Inside 10 and 4 Plays at Endzone..Wow..Congrats$$ to All on the Overs Also..Dogs and Overs Hit..BOL this Week

Comment

Working...
                  X