Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hackman View Post
    Merry Christmas Joepa!!!
    Thanks Hack! Great to hear from you and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and are safe and well!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

• ADDING -

FLORIDA ATLANTIC +9 vs. Memphis
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

• Originally posted by joepa66 View Post

Thanks Hack! Great to hear from you and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and are safe and well!
        yep... Believe it or not, Best year of business for wife and I (restaurant and title company) We are in a no enforced masks mandate, no lock downs, just living life. (aka the old normal) Hope all y'all have been doing well. Popped in to see who was still around. Haven't been playing a lot lately. Merry Christmas to All

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

yep... Believe it or not, Best year of business for wife and I (restaurant and title company) We are in a no enforced masks mandate, no lock downs, just living life. (aka the old normal) Hope all y'all have been doing well. Popped in to see who was still around. Haven't been playing a lot lately. Merry Christmas to All
          Love this... Trust businesses and people to do the right thing. Merrry Christmas, Hack!
          Go Boilers!
          thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
          NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
          NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
          NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
          NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
          NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
          NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
          NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
          NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
          NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Glad to hear that you are doing well! I need some take out so send over some wings.....it's really great to hear from you! Still doing radio? I have take a break....

Comment

• JOEPA'S YTD CFB PICKS: 122 - 103 - 2
              UNITS: +3.75
              MAC Picks: 13 - 8
              Last Week: 1 - 3
              Bowl Picks: 4 - 4

COLORADO +9.5 vs. Texas
              OVER 58 OSU/UM
              OKLAHOMA STATE -2.5 vs. Miami,Fl
              UNDER 55 ULL/UTSA
              LIBERTY +7 vs. Coastal Carolina
              UNDER 50.5 WKU/GSU

OVEN MITT YTD: 5 - 7 - 0
              Last Picks: 1 - 0

"DEFINITELY"
              GEORGIA STATE -3.5 vs. Western Kentucky

BOL Everybody! ​​

JoePa's 2019 CFB Picks: 138 - 128 - 5
              UNITS: -16.50
              MAC Picks: 20 - 14
              Bowl Picks: 24 - 19

OVEN MITT 2019 Picks: 12 - 3 - 0

Comment

• ADDING -

OKLAHOMA -3 vs. Florida
                UNDER 70 FLA/OKLA
                UNDER 52 WFU/UW

Comment

• ADDING -

WAKE FOREST +7.5 vs. Wisconsin
                  SAN JOSE STATE -9 vs. Ball State
                  AUBURN +3.5 vs. Northwestern
                  KENTUCKY -2.5 vs. NC State

Comment

• Originally posted by joepa66 View Post

Glad to hear that you are doing well! I need some take out so send over some wings.....it's really great to hear from you! Still doing radio? I have take a break....
                    Haven't done radio in years. Have been coaching competitive soccer for a while, just 'retired' from that. Cookin Chicken and Hitting Balls and Cussin (Golf) alot now. I like that Colorado Pick Alot Not sure about my OK State.. Sanders is Putrid

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

Haven't done radio in years. Have been coaching competitive soccer for a while, just 'retired' from that. Cookin Chicken and Hitting Balls and Cussin (Golf) alot now. I like that Colorado Pick Alot Not sure about my OK State.. Sanders is Putrid
                      I hear ya, I have so busy I have backed off the play-by-play the last few years and this year I will not do any games due to COVID pushing all our sports to spring. It's going to be a madhouse. Gotta get to Enid to have me some chicken and cursing and golf are one in the same sometimes. The only reason they call it golf is because flog was taken so they simply spelled it backwards. Go Pokes, off to a great start.

Comment

• ADDING -

CINCINNATI +7 vs. Georgia

Comment

• ADDING -

OVER 62.5 BSU/SJSU
                          UNDER 46 UT/MSU
                          TULSA -2 vs. Mississippi State

Comment

• ADDING -

CLEMSON -7
                            vs. Ohio State
                            ALABAMA -19 vs. Notre Dame

Comment

• ADDING -

MISSISSIPPI +9.5 vs. Indiana
                              NORTH CAROLINA +9 vs. Texas A&M

Comment

• NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP -

OHIO STATE ML +250
                                OHIO STATE +8.5 vs. Alabama

Comment

Working...
                                X