Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
    Excuse me Gip while I :puke:

1. Watching Auburn beat on Saban nation for their 6th straight victory over the hated Tide!
    2. Watching Auburn go to the Swamp and make it back to back on the national champs!
    3. Watching Auburn win the SEC Championship over South Carolina.
    4. Watching Auburn exact revenge on UGA and Ar-kans-ASS
    5. Watching AUBURN all season long on the Gameday Package!

Yes I have a problem, but the fact I have identified it is my first step to recovery.
    So, do you plan to watch any Auburn football games this year?

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
      So, do you plan to watch any Auburn football games this year?
      LOL...just a couple. See Cuse I suffer from what is called homerism. To which, I do not think there is a known cure, not even losing. Once it is in the blood, even the pain of probation, losing, bad coaching will not cure me. LOL!Bring on the foots!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
        LOL...just a couple. See Cuse I suffer from what is called homerism. To which, I do not think there is a known cure, not even losing. Once it is in the blood, even the pain of probation, losing, bad coaching will not cure me. LOL!Bring on the foots!!!!!
        war sparrow.....:beerbang:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

1. Can't wait to fade Flyers plays this year!

2. Can't wait for Georgia to beat the ever livin' donkey snot out of TN!

3. Can't wait to hear all the bull**** thoeries about how the Big Ten is a
          tougher conference than the SEC!

4. Can't wait to gain about 10 pounds over the season thru large quantities
          of Coors Light, chili, hot dogs, steaks, Crown Royal, cigarettes, chips,
          vodka, wings and pizza!

5. Can't wait till Vick goes to jail! (NFL, I know, but who cares!?!?)
          White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

Originally posted by Rothko View Post
            1. Can't wait for everyone to fade my plays this year!
            :beerbang: :beerbang: ....was worried you weren't coming back....great news

Comment

1. Joepa's MAC CFB picks
              2. Joepa's Big Ten CFB picks
              3. All other Joepa's CFB picks
              4. See 1-3, above
              5. Whether Minny wins a game...

Comment

Can't wait for Michigan fans to make every excuse imaginable after they lose a game this year..Michigan fans have the same concept as Phil Helmuth if it weren't for luck and in this case bad calls by the refs and every other lame ass excuse there team would never lose......I do believe last years big excuse to the reason they lost the OSU game was that late hit 15 yarder they got hit for which I think was in the third qtr..Gimme a break...

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
                  I do believe last years big excuse to the reason they lost the OSU game was that late hit 15 yarder they got hit for which I think was in the third qtr..Gimme a break...
                  :beerbang: ....lmao....but of course the absolutely atrocious PI call on 3rd down that set up their last TD was a good call........

Comment

Yeah ha no **** FF..I remember being at the famous MSU/Mich game where TJ Duckett caught the game winner with no time left on the clock...Of course the excuse then was the refs screwed Michigan by hurrying up and setting the ball down real quick so they could get off one last play...Michigan has really never lost a game..Even that ass whoopin from the Trojans last year...Michigan fan excuse "Oh the game didn't mean anything to the players since they got screwed out of the BCS Title Game"...Right the Rose Bowl vs prolly the best college football program of this decade doesn't mean anything to these guys...:nuts: :beer2:

Comment

Lest we forget the whining and temper tantrum that got Lloyd Carr 2 more seconds on the clock vs. Penn State and they throw for a TD on that extra play.....BULL SHIITE!:bang:
                      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                        Lest we forget the whining and temper tantrum that got Lloyd Carr 2 more seconds on the clock vs. Penn State and they throw for a TD on that extra play.....BULL SHIITE!:bang:
                        Meanwhile the ball was being spotted 2-3 yards ahead of where the Michigan players were even sliding to after being tackled. And Tony Johnson clearly being in bounds, Jason Avant clearly being out of bounds, among other things in that game.

Comment

good memory Joepa.....big Blue forgets that stuff. But, alas, PSU and their FAMOUSLY HARD out of league schedule reminds me to crawl back under the rock. Why not just schedule Shippensburg St., Indiana St. of PA, and Harrisburg Area Community College instead of number 117-119 on the power scale. EMBARASSING!! Sept 8 will be interesting...been awfully quiet in Happy Valley this year. Also looking forward to your MAC tips this year. Here's to a prosperous year to all. :beerbang:
                          YTD
                          CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
                          Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
                          BOWLS
                          Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
                          O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
                          ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
                          RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
                          NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
                          SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
                          O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
                          ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)