National Championship Predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Championship Predictions

Interested to see who you guys like to replace the Gators atop the summit of college football.

My prediction is:

USC over Texas

I really think that the Trojans go undefeated and roll through everyone, including whoever they play in the BCS Championship Game. The defense might not finished ranked in the Top 5 in the country because of the style of play in the Pac 10, but they have plenty of experience and plenty of NFL caliber players up front, in the LB core, and in the secondary.

Texas has holes in the O-Line and secondary, but the other contenders have plenty of holes too. Oklahoma possibly has a frosh QB, LSU has to deal with a new QB and the rugged SEC, Michigan needs to repair a defense while Ohio State has a new QB and lots of other replacement projects, and Louisville and West Virginia suddenly have more quality teams to contend with on their schedules.

Should be a great year!!! :beerbang:

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
    Interested to see who you guys like to replace the Gators atop the summit of college football.

My prediction is:

USC over Texas

I really think that the Trojans go undefeated and roll through everyone, including whoever they play in the BCS Championship Game. The defense might not finished ranked in the Top 5 in the country because of the style of play in the Pac 10, but they have plenty of experience and plenty of NFL caliber players up front, in the LB core, and in the secondary.

Texas has holes in the O-Line and secondary, but the other contenders have plenty of holes too. Oklahoma possibly has a frosh QB, LSU has to deal with a new QB and the rugged SEC, Michigan needs to repair a defense while Ohio State has a new QB and lots of other replacement projects, and Louisville and West Virginia suddenly have more quality teams to contend with on their schedules.

Should be a great year!!! :beerbang:
    Give me Mountaineers vs. Michigan ...

Usc i do believe will lose to Cal

Michigan outside of their trip to Wisconsin has a pretty easy schedule and i can see them running the table. With the big 3 returning (Hart,Henne,Manningham) and with White/Slaton back for another year in Morgantown i think it's the year we see THE MOUNTAINEERS in the BCS TITLE GAME against BIG BLUE ..

West Virginia has proved over the last two years that they belong on the national scene. The Big East always takes heat for being a soft/weak conference but consecutive bowl wins over Georgia in the Sugar and Georgia Tech in the Gator has proven that West Virginia can more than hold their own outside of the conference ..
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

I dunno Willi watch out for that game U of M has against App State..:nuts:

Comment

goin out on limb with USC/Texas :nuts:

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
          I dunno Willi watch out for that game U of M has against App State..:nuts:

I'm aware of the Mountaineers from APPY ST ...

man , if they upset BIG BLUE and run the table that means they should jump up to D I and play the MOUNTAINEERS from WVU for the BCS CHAMPIONSHIP .. :nuts:
          Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

USC vs. LSU is my pick

LSU was in my opinion the best team at the end of the year and they had troubles the whole year with getting a running game established which really hampered their offense. I think Matt Flynn can plug in relatively well for where JaMarcus left off and their running game should be improved. They did lose a few good WRs but they are reloading right there and the same situation on defense.

USC is just ridiculous. No weakness on the whole team and its ladened wiht talent. Not much more needs to be said

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
              goin out on limb with USC/Texas :nuts:
              Who said anything about going out on any limbs? Also, I haven't seen anyone picking Texas. I've seen everyone on USC, LSU, Michigan, and WVU.

Comment

Florida to repeat or LSU.

Comment

Rutgers over USC:beerbang:
                  NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

WVU or LOU winner should be in it seeing they play 11 HS teams outside of each other this year. Gonna be tough for LSU, USC or UM to go undefeated this year. Probably gonna be more controversy over which of those 1 loss teams gets to play WVU/LOU and their 11 HS team schedule. Heck, USC could lose a couple games in the Pac10 this year, IMO. UM gets PSU, OSU and ND at home. Tough 3 week stretch, though, to close the season at MSU, at WIS and Home for The Ohio State University who has owned them. Honestly, pretty wide open.
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Hawaii Boise State WVU are all deserving but I'll take WVU this time they wont choke. Too much white-slaton.

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                        Rutgers over USC:beerbang:

Comment

WOLFPACK! and i'm not talking about Nevada! hahaha, but seriously, I gotta go with the Gators ... again
                          2009 NCAA Football
                          Record: 41-38-1
                          +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
                          Record: 11-14-0
                          +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
                          Record: 15-15-2
                          +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

Auburn/VaTech:gulp:

Comment

USC vs. WVU:beerbang:
                              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                              X