• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UCLA vs Florida.

Comment

SoCal vs Fla...The speed on that field would be ridiculous

Comment

Do not Believe all of the WVU hype. They always get talked up then lay 1 or 2 eggs a season. Always has & always will be OVER RATED!!!

FYI I may be biased as I am a Marshall Alumn!!!

Comment

Hawaii vs Texas Tech

Final score 112-105

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
            Hawaii vs Texas Tech

Final score 112-105
            :beerbang:

lmao.....i would love to attend practice for one of those 2 schools..........................

Coach: OK, lets break up into offense and defense....offense you're with us over here with the offensive staff....defense...ummmm...you guys.....ummmm....just do do some stuff or homework or whatever over there and we'll call you if we need you........holler if you need anything
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Auburn vs whomever they play in the NC game!:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
                vs whomever they play in the NC game!:beer2:
                Sycamore Aviators.....:beerbang:
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  Sycamore Aviators.....:beerbang:
                  The aviators have quite the program now, so I would not count them out against anybody!!!:beer2:

Comment

Hawaii vs Texas Tech

Final score 112-105
                    you would watch.

:hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Hawaii vs Texas Tech

Final score 112-105
                      we dont even like to punt, nor kick FGs, just ask the soccer-rejects we rotate in year in year out. no scholarships for kickers (the way it should be LOL), thats just waste of money we could spend on the 16th WR for the team LMAO.

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

I'm gonna have to say:

WVU and USC

If Michigan can run the table, I'd say Michigan/WVU, but they have to get past a few teams that could get'em during the year.

Comment

Even though I'm a huge Notre Dame fan I'm going to go with ......... Michigan over LSU.
                          NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

Comment

Obv the Illini

okay I'd like to see WV and USC
                            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

I say USC will beat Oklahoma in Nawlins. Assuming Bradford and DeMarco Murray live up to all the hype(and they'll get the chance to prove it week 2 against Miami) and they win the Red River Shootout there are no other games on the Oklahoma schedule that will even be competitive. I had them picked to go to the national championship last season and was only off by a bad call against Oregon(not that i think they would have made it with an 11-1 record but they would have been in the mix with Michigan and UF). I think that USC will have more close games(and possibly loses) than Oklahoma with away games at Nebraska, Oregon, Cal and Arizona St. Add in a home game against a UCLA team that is returning 20 starters who beat USC last season and you've got the recipe for a couple of upsets.

WVU had the 8th ranked pass D in the Big East last season(there are 8 big east teams). They may be returning all of their starters in the secondary but that could be more of a curse than a blessing considering their numbers last season. @USF on national TV on a friday and Louisville in morgantown on national TV on a thursday will be two tough games. Not to mention a much improved Pitt game to end the season. I don't know the status of these players at this time but a few weeks ago I saw that projected starting WLB JT Thomas and CB Ellis Lankster were suspended which isn't going to help their cause. If any team from the Big East happens to run the table it would have to be USF in my horribly biased opinion. Home games against a WVU team they humiliated last season with their speedy defense and a louisville team they beat 2 years ago. Add in one of the only CB duos in the country who can matchup against that Louisville passing attack and a new RB in Mike Ford who was a super recruit coming out of Sarasota and being compared to Travis Henry but was academically ineligible to play at Bama in '05 (yes... you read that right). The last big addition is Iowa St transfer OLB Tyrone Mckenzie who replaces Stephen Nicholas who was the only USF player to go in the draft last season. McKenzie was second in tackles at Iowa St last season to the NCAA leader in tackles/game. I don't intend to talk up my team all the time on here I just want to get out my reasons that I think we stand a chance at going all the way :beer2:. So theres my pick........

Comment

I really dont see WVU being there. Schedule not tough enough. But the one shot WVU has is that this year the BCS champ game is at the Fiesta Bowl, they did pick WVU to play ND many moons ago for the Championship game. We all had paper bags over our heads when we left. LOL Funny thing about that was ole coach Don and ole coach Lou became friends after that, and everytime somebody from ND got kicked off the team for something stupid, Lou would send them to WVU. Guess what... we excepted them with open arms. LOL
                                NFL 2-0. Week 1
                                Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
                                X