Kent at Iowa St

Pic: Kent +4

UNLV at Utah St

Pic: UNLV -6 1/2

Utah at Oregon St

Pic: Utah +7

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

**Note..Sorry No Writeups..Been Busy I Will Try and Give Some on Thursday...BOL..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL, Thor, Lets beat it up this year!
    2010 CFB 24-25-5 -5units

Comment

GL...Thor...:beerbang:

Comment

GL Thor
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL Thor
          2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
          2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

Thanks...Blineman...Low...Birdsfan...MParris...Hop e you Guys have a Great Season and Thanks..!!

Kent vs Iowa St
            Last Year I St had 10 Returning Starters on Off and Played fellow MAC Team Toledo at Home Barely Winning in 3 OT's 45-43 (Toledo was 5-7 Last Year)..I St has Only 11 Returning Starters coming Back this Season (2nd Worst in Big 12) which is a Big Concern since Team was Only 4-8 Last Year..QB Meyer (12 TDs But 12 INTs)..is Back but only 4 Returning on Off...Also New Coach Gene Chizik takes over for Coach McCamey that Resigned Under Pressure with 2 Games Left Last Year..So I St comes into this Season with New Coach.. Few Starters Back and Some Confidence Issues I Think..Last Years 4 Wins was an Ave of 3.5 Points/Game and I St was 0-2 ATS as Home Favorites Last Yr..Kent is 9-4 ATS on Grass Last 13 Played and the Under is 7-2 Last 9 for I St and 8-1 Last 9 for Kent as Dog...Under Might also be in Play Tonite..Kent has Been Picked to Win by alot of Preseason People/Books in the MAC East along with Miami (OH)...Kent Finished 2nd in MAC East Last Year with an Hurt/Injured QB Edelman Last 4 Games..Kent D was Ranked 2nd in Conf Played Allowing Only 17.8 Points/Game Last Season and Return 8 Starters Back from That Def to Go with 8 Returning Players Back on Off..One Concern is Kent Plays 4 Road Games in 1st 5 Games..Keys..1) Team with Few Starters vs Team with Alot Starters..2) Early Game of Year with New Coaches vs Team with Returning Staff with Experiance..3) Home Advantage is I St But see Kent Overcoming That..4) Both have Returning QBs...Here is What I See..QB Meyer will Make Mistakes if he is Pressured and Kent will Preesure Him..Think Kent is the Better Team and if Game is Played without Major Turnovers by Kent then I see them Covering the Spread and Winning the Game and the Under Might be a Play Also...So..

Pic: Kent +4

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

BOL Thor!Butting heads on a couple, lets try and not do that too often:)

Comment

Bol!

BOL to ya Thor! On the same page with LSU!
                From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

BOL to ya Mallet Head, er Hammer Boy....aw, you know what the hell I mean! Let's make some dough Thor!:beerbang:

AND

GO KENT!
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL Thor :thumbs:
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

gl Thor!

Comment

GL thor, Make some $$$$

Comment

Thanks...Bo...Shorts..Joepa...Underdog..Skinsfan.. JPix..Hope you Guys have Great Seasons...!!

Bo..That will Not Happen Often..BOL..!!

Shorts..Thanks..GL with LSU..BOL..!!

Joepa..Thanks..GL with Kent and Make ya some $$..BOL..!!

Underdog..Thanks..BOL..!!

Skinsfan..JPix..Thanks...and BOL and hope you Guys Make Some $$ this Season and have a Great One..!!

Miami (OH) at Ball St
                          MAC East vs MAC West..Since 1995 in 8 Games the Vistor is 7-1 SU and 6-2 ATS in this SeriesMiami is also 6-1 SU and 5-2 ATS in Season Openers on MAC Road Openers..This game Boils down to that Miami can Start Season well playin 1st Game on Road..Last Yr Ball St Finished 5-3 on West Side of Conf while Miami was 2-6 on East Side (But of the 6 Games the Loses Ave 5 Pts/Game with 4 Games at 3 or Less Points...Just was too Yong to Finish Off Teams..Really see that Experience Building Miami into a better Team this Season..Both Teams Return 14 Starters back from Last Season Including QB's...Miami Sr QB Kokal..59 % Comp..2419 yards..14 TDs..18 INTs...B St Soph QB Davis..61% Comp...1975 Yards..18 TDs..8 INTs..With Miami Close/Tough Loses...Miami had an 359-226 Yardage Advantage to B St But Lost 20-17..when B St Won with a TD with 1 Minute to Go in the Game..B St must find a RB this Season while Miami Brings Back Murphy and Bratton (Murphy was Banged Up Most of Last Yr and Hopes to Have a Yr like 2005 when Rushed Over 1000 and Ave 4.7 per Carry...FACT: Miami Broke 3 Straight Career Records for Receptions...Last Year Snapped Miami 12 Straight Years of Winning Seasons..Think Miami Bounces Back Big this Season..Now3 Don't get me Wrong I Like the Ball St Team But this Game at Best will be a TD Difference and Line will Drop to 3 by Kickoff...So I Thing Miami gets Some Payback and the Wrong Team is Favored with Miami Winning this game by FG...So..

Pic: Miami +6

Football Time..!!

Comment

T-hor,

Looks like we are on the same on everything except UNLV. so I hope you go 4-1

Horfin
                            :glass:
                            a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
                            Sides: +17.4 units
                            Totals: +0 units
                            In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
                            Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by Horfin View Post
                              T-hor,

Looks like we are on the same on everything except UNLV. so I hope you go 4-1

Horfin
                              :glass:
                              I'll Take That...Usually a Good Sign when we are on the Same Page...BOL..!!

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X