No announcement yet.

Thor's College Football: Week 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks....Jpix...Coach Ditka..Amadeus...EddieP...YukonCornelius...Thanks. .BOL on Monday...!!

Yukoncornelius..Though one...GL Rest of Way..!!

Monday Games:

Texas Tech at SMU
    SMU is 12-5 at Home But 1-5 ATS in Home Openers Last 6...Last Time SMU Faced T Tech at their Home was SMU Opener in 2004 and Lost by 14 as 24 Pt Dog..and SMU Last Game Played was Last Yr at 2006 T Tech won 35-3 as 25 Pt Dog....T Tech is 11-0 SU vs SMU Since 1989 Winning each by Double Figures (Ave of 27 Pts)...SMU Returns 6 Back on D and 8 on Off including Boyh CBs which will help vs T Tech Passing Game..In Coach Bennett 4 Matchups vs Coach Leach T Tech Off has had Off of 488yds, 437 Yards, 537 Yards and 501 Yards...Ave of 491 Yards/Game...SMU is 0-5 is Season Openers under Coach Bennett Losing by Ave of 26 Pts..SMU has Lost 11 Straight Games to T Tech (Last Win was 1986)..Last Year SMU Allowed 64 % of Passes Completed vs Them by Other Teams...and QB Harrell from T Tech Competed 70.4 % with 363 Yards with 38/54 Comp...5 TDs...Harrell Competed 67 % Comp..4555 Yards...38 TDs..11 TDs...Last Year was 1st Time Coach Leach did Not have a SR Returning at QB Since 2001 with Harrell..Also 7 WRs Return with Experience which is Huge to go with a Returning QB..with RBs Woods 152/926 Yards Ave 6.1 yards/Carry..T Tech will Need to Replace Some Def Players...Here is What I See is SMU Not having Enough D Backs able to Stop T Tech Passing Game that has Returning Palyers at those Places...SMU is an Improved Team But Just See T Tech as 2 TDs Better Right Now..and Total is Right at the Low 60s..So..

Pic: Texas Tech -9

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Alriiiiiight Thor.... Once again we are on the same page with Tex Tech.:beerbang:
      :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

I am right their with you on this one

TTech -9 (To much O) and with the total at 61 shows me the experts see a High Scoring one. High Scoring favors TTech offense... I see 37 - 20 kinda game.

Good Luck to all

NCAA FB YTD 10-3
        I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

gl thor, im with you on TT
          mlb 2018 157-110 +42.74 2018
          nfl 2018 54-79-1 -21.4 units 2018
          mlb 2019 348-245-3 +70.2 units 2019
          nfl 2019 54-54 -21.2 units 2019
          mlb 2020 112-75-1 +33.35 units 2020
          nfl 2020 88-87-3 -8.4 units 2021
          mlb 2020 playoffs 30-17 +30.6 units 2020
          nfl playoffs 2020 11-11-1 +25.4 units 2021
          mlb 2021 271-226 +18.3 units 2021
          mlb 2022 240-239 -62.9 units as of 10-21-2022
          mlb 2023 122-103 -9.7 units 2023
          mlb 2024 15-11 +2.7 units as of 4-13-2024

Comment

Thanks...AuTiger51...Ol' Ball Coach...Gadfly...Which ya the Best Today/Tonite..!!

Florida St at Clemson

F St has Won 16 of 17 Season Openers with Only Loss to Miami in 04..Clem has Won 3 of Last 4 Games Played...But Clem Only Won 3 of Last 8 Games Before..Clem is 18-2 in Home Openers..Clem will be Starting New QB vs Fl St Bring back Weatherford and Lee..Fl St is Returning 14 Starters while Clem is Returning 12 Starters..Clem Big Men on Off is RB James Davis Ave 5.8 Yards per Carry with 1187 Yards and RB CJ Spiller AVE 7.3 Yards/Carry with 938 Yards..Great Combo Running the Ball..Fl St had their 1st Losing Season in ACC Play Last Year 3-5 in Conf Play..Although they Outgained Teams by 42 Yards per Game..Here is What I See..Fl St is Ready for a Bounce Back Season and Clemson will be Solid Also..Fl St Coaching Staf will be Helped Out by Bringing in OC Jimbo Fisher..OL Caoch Rick Tickett (From WVU) and Amato from NC St Coming Back..Fl St has the Advatage of Bringing Back a Starting QB while Clem will Start a New One (But at Home) Both Picked to Finish in Top 3 of the Coastal Division of Acc (Va Tech Fighting for other Spot)..Clem did Outgain ACC Teams by 131.1 Yards per Game Last Year..Really See this Game Coming Down to a Hard Fought Bowden vs Bowden Type of Game to the End and the Final Score Will be a FG..So..

Pic: Clemson +4

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
            Last edited by Thor24; 09-03-2007, 03:31 PM.
            Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

love the play thor , am on Clemson with you

Comment

Thanks...Flmmkrz..Thanks..Glad ya Had a Good Nite on Clemson..!!

Wild Game at Clemson..But that is the Way they Are when Those 2 Teams Play Each Other..Ya Just Never Know...Congrats$$ to All on Clemson and Under and Texas Tech and Under....Congrats$$...Hope Everyone had a Good Week to Start the College Season..BOL Next Week..!!

...2-0 Nite....Week 1:...YTD...18-7-1 Overall

Hope Each Week Turns out this Well...Thanks to Everyone for Wishing Me the Best..Really Means alot....THANK YOU..!!

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone on Week 2...Hammer em..!!
                Last edited by Thor24; 09-04-2007, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Way to hammer 'em Thor....keep up the stellar work! :beerbang:
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Way to go Thor....nice start. Keep it up. :beerbang:
                    YTD
                    CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
                    Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
                    BOWLS
                    Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
                    O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
                    ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
                    RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
                    NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
                    SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
                    O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
                    ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)
                    2H's: 8-9(-0.65 U'S)
                    RESULTS:(-7.67 U's)
                    CBB'09-'10 season(as of 1/9)
                    SIDES: 109-101-4(-.25 U's)
                    O/U'S: 28-16(+6.50 U's)
                    ML's 2-3 (+0.2 U's)
                    RESULTS:(+6.45 U's)

"I WANT THEIRS!!" fitter, on new health care program

Comment

Great Job bro, keep up the good work.

Comment

way to put the hammer on em mighty Thor! :beerbang:
                        NFL 2-2-1
                        O/U 1-1

NCAA 0-2
                        O/U 0-1

Comment

Thanks..Joepa66...Fitter...Firedog25...Supe12man.. .Hope You Guys have a Great 2nd Week...BOL..!!

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em...!!

Comment

Working...
                          X