the return of Pow's Vegas, well, you know what I mean 8/30/07

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the return of Pow's Vegas, well, you know what I mean 8/30/07

well, before i got banned last season i had a simple system called the Vegas Ass ****s (VAF) for weekday night games...

basically, if the public (according to sb.com) was leaning 70% or more to one team, i'd fade them no matter how good they were and post them up here...

im sure everyone remembers the rutgers/sofla and vt/clemson games to name a few...

anyway, im just going to post these here to keep track for you guys...

tonight we have:

ball state -5
    buffalo +32.5
    miss st +19.5
    kent +3.5
    unlv -6.5

wow... lots of public faves

follow at your own leisure and good luck!

Gl POW

Glad to see the VAF's!:party:

Comment

pow !!! welcome back :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

thanks eddie...

let's get some

Comment

GL to ya POW! Let's get it started bro! :beerbang:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
            GL to ya POW! Let's get it started bro! :beerbang:
            MAC-10 anyone?

OH ****!

joe.. kent vs ISU... no play? i was certain you'd be on kent like white on my scalp

Comment

I love me some Flashes but can't break my own cardinal rule:

"Never bet For OR Against your favorite team".....it comes back to bit ya in the arse every time.....LMAO:beerbang:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL POW. Miss. St.....:thumbs:

Comment

2-4 last night...

looks like i'll hold out and post about 5pm, central time as its closer to game time and last minute line moves and public betting seemed to wash out a few of the pics last night...

miss st held tough for the first half and then seemed to just get tired...

anyway, tonights posts will be in another thread!

GO KENT

Comment

public went 5 outta 7 you know that wont last long.........1-1 for me:bang:

Comment

dont worry eddie...

once the public gets some "inside knowledge", vegas will cut the lines accordingly...

im guessing week 3 we'll start the shift

Comment

public is all over navy tonight, more than likely no play for me... gonna go watch a local high school game and have a few cold ones afterwards:beerbang: alot of games on sat,maybe i could find one winner:nuts:

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                          public is all over navy tonight, more than likely no play for me... gonna go watch a local high school game and have a few cold ones afterwards:beerbang: alot of games on sat,maybe i could find one winner:nuts:
                          public is all over navy for good reason...

temple started "turning things around" (not getting blown out by 45 points) by the end of the season last year and they're returning a lot of starters, navy has lost a lot of defensive players and they'll run the ball all day...

temple was ranked (next to) last last year in run defense however, and playing on them towards the end of the year was like playing michigan against USC or OSU against florida... not smart...

tonights game will most likely be a personal fade for me, but the VAF rules:

temple +21 (local book still has the .5)

Comment

welcome back pow, missed ya bro
                            CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

ok i will bite :beerbang: temple plus the points(small play) :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                              X