No announcement yet.

Does anyone know???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell that Biatch to back off!LOL..forgot she was your friend. Love the 2nd post..that one is hilarious. She is definetly tracking you....check under the truck:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
      She is definetly tracking you....check under the truck:thumbs:
      I woulda agreed with that, if queen always had the truck, when she called! :beer2:

Comment

Well it might be the truck but nobody's really had a chance to fool with it. I thought you had to put one of those big ugly round white things on the back of the truck to track it. I know you have seen them.

Yeah Bo here the last two weeks she had turned in to a Biatch. But I was not in the truck when I went to Vegas and she told me she knew I was really in Vegas.
        NFL 2-0. Week 1
        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
          I thought you had to put one of those big ugly round white things on the back of the truck to track it.

Comment

that'll show your location, within approx. 10 feet.... :beer2:

Comment

Wow not that thing is small. I called the truck and told them to start looking for something out of the ordinary.

But I took my cell phone apart this evening and the sims card dont look right. I got my phone after AT&T took back cingular and Im almost sure it had an AT&T sims card in it and now it's got a Cingular sims card in it. I call AT&T and they told me that the phone I got did not come with Cingular sims card. I told them well it's got one in it and it's funny looking. So tomorrow when the store opens back up they are switching it.

All my drivers have the same phone they all got AT&T cards in them.

I was down at the car auction where we haul cars from and she call me and asked me why I was still at the auction. I told her Im not at the auction Im home she said no your not your at the auction. I asked her how did you know that and she told me she had ESP.

I dont know will find out tomorrow.

But anyway thanks guys for the help

Queen :glass:
              NFL 2-0. Week 1
              Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Gotta be some sort of restraining order you can slap on this bitch. That's harrassment/stalking if you ask me. Can't be legal.

Comment

The SIM card sends its unique IMSI number - standing for International Mobile Subscriber Identity. This starts with the country code of the user's account, followed by the network code and finally the telephone number.

The second number is the IMEI - International Mobile Equipment Identity. This is the number of the handset and remains constant even if the SIM card is changed.

Mobile phones transmit these numbers each time they make a call and when they regularly "check in" to the local base stations.

:beer2:

Comment

Well got a brand new phone. Business partner and I where standing in AT&T and I got a phone call on old phone. She said you seen my husband today. I said Yes he's standing right here beside me you want to talk to him. When he got off the phone with her he started laughing. I said what. He said never mind. Im back home now and she calls and ask me where you at now. I said home. She said Oh. Where's Randy. I said at the office. She said ok Some days it's hard for me to keep up with you guys. Well have a good one and she hung up.

The only problem I got with new phone is AT&T disabled GPS on it. If I was to get in a wreck and down over a hill and passed out before I could tell 911 where I was at it would be hard to find me but they could search around the area of the tower I was on.

So AT&T thinks it was the cell phones. He said if she bought a service she could still tell what tower I was near.

Really guys I dont care if she knows where Im at, I have nothing to hid from her. I just did not think it was any of her business where I was at 24 hours a day. Pissed me off that she felt like I was back stabbing her.

Sometimes people just dont understand that a man and a woman can work togather without screwing each other.

But anyway thanks for all the help.

Queen :glass:
                    NFL 2-0. Week 1
                    Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Wow Queen that is just ****ed up! You might not have anything to hide but maybe she does!!!! People like this are usually the ones ******* the others one husband. Do you follow??? They know all the tell tell signs because they already mastered them! Sorry about all the F Bombs but this is truly messed up! I wouldn't think anything is planted on your truck since she knew you were in Vegas! Unless you drove the truck to Vegas! Okay have to get back to the Mickey Mouse Club House. Have a good one and be careful! With friends like this who needs enemy's????

BB
                      "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Family Locator

I know you said you have ATT but thought tis was interesting!

Love how the lady has such a calming voice while your violating your kids trust!

Okay from what I have read something was up with both of your phones! Was she in voled when you bought them?

BB
                        "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Billy she's not doing my ex hubby. You know I never thought of that maybe she's out fooling around and scream it's me and him. HMMMMMMM never thought of that. Well she just called me and asked me if my phone was working. I said yes all day why. She said she had not been able to get me. Yeah right. Everybody else has gotten me today. Now we shall see. I leave in the morning for two days. Lets see what kind of phone calls we get this time.
                          NFL 2-0. Week 1
                          Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Wasn't saying she was screwing your husband! LOL Just saying the ones who usually do the accusing are the ones who doing exactly what they are accusing!

Have a good trip!

BB

Comment

Working...
                            X