Originally posted by homedawg View Post
    Then set her ass straight NOW!!!!!!!!!!!:beerbang:
    Thats right. IMO find a girl that likes sports, thats what I did.:beerbang:
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
      Then set her ass straight NOW!!!!!!!!!!!:beerbang:

down the road, when you decide to pass up a fight, and spend the night with her, that's gonna be a whole lot better!!!!! ....
      Second that!!!...... guys give up the power to women way to easy and when you set that up as the default then the rest of your life will be ran by the woman. Be a man and make firm concise choices and if she doesn't like it tell her to hit the bricks.
      I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
      2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
      3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

Comment

Originally posted by beermantm View Post
        Second that!!!...... guys give up the power to women way to easy and when you set that up as the default then the rest of your life will be ran by the woman. Be a man and make firm concise choices and if she doesn't like it tell her to hit the bricks.
        Sometimes it doesn't work that way, LOL :laughing:
        Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Originally posted by beermantm View Post
          :bow: ya took the words right outta my keyboard.... thats a fact! :toast: a woman, doesn't want a pansy ass, does she????? :beer2:

Comment

**** all this compromise horse**** and tell her your watching the fight and if she doesn' like it...hit the fckn road! You give in now and you'll be attending brunches during NFL and tupperware parties on Saturday afternoons! Tell her she can come over during the game as long as she's in the kitchen cooking something or acquainting herself with the vacuum!

...ah nevermind lol
            White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

Ha, Im not going to miss it everytime, just trying it once and she will have to understand the next time around. I'm not folding my hand or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                He would say he would tell her to shut her mouth and go get him another FN beer Biatch

pretty much sums it up:thumbs:

learned from you mom:beerbang:
                Violence Rules The Day

Comment

He finally weighs in and in direct fashion. I love it because he never minces words and gets right to the point. You know him, trust him, but can't take him home to meet your woman....LMAO:laughing: :thumbs:

Hope the gubmint is treatin ya fine son!
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                    He finally weighs in and in direct fashion. I love it because he never minces words and gets right to the point. You know him, trust him, but can't take him home to meet your woman....LMAO:laughing: :thumbs:

Hope the gubmint is treatin ya fine son!

All is good JoeMa...how u being?

And the gubment is ----- :fire: :fire:
                    Violence Rules The Day

Comment

Working...
                    X