No announcement yet.

Handicapping Methods? anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fade FlyersFan and you will be fine..........
    White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

Fade Rothko and FlyersFan:thumbs:
      Violence Rules The Day

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
        I know this sounds stupid but I know this girl who is all into witchcraft
        wouldn't be the same one that doesn't want u watching the boxing match? LOL

lol j/k no disrespect V.
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

I don't think, unless you use a spreadsheet or some other mathematical form of handicapping, that you can pinpoint exactly how you handicap. I take many things in to account in football public money, rushing stats(D and O), turnovers for/against, pass rush, and previous opponents of each team and how they fared. For basketball, some lesser used stats that I think make a huge difference(NCAA BB) are rebounding edge, free throw shooting, and amount of times a certain team sends other teams to the free throw line. If a team can control the boards and win the FT battle then I feel they have a decided edge over the other team, and obviously the spread has to be taken in to account.

Not sure if that helps at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
            wouldn't be the same one that doesn't want u watching the boxing match? LOL

lol j/k no disrespect V.
            Ha, nah...the witchcraft girl is some other chick I used to mess with, still talk to her, but stopped messing around with her since she was tooooo wierd for me.

Put it like this, I woke up one night with a cooking pot in front of me with smoke comming out, while she was waiving this starfish on top of me. That's only one of the stories, shes nuts. Crazy lady...

Comment

One year, I think it was 2003, my friend wrote down every NFL team on a piece of paper and ripped it into equal shreds. He crumpled them up and tossed them into a cookie jar. Each week between 12 and 1pm on Sunday he pulled a name out of the jar (he left every team in the jar the entire year, so if he pulled the Eagles Week 1 he simply dropped them back in there)... Whatever team he picked he bet $50 on. I witness him calling in the plays numerous times (and laughed aloud each time).

Anyway, he won the first 8 WEEKS and for the 17 week season he went 14-3.

Ridiculous.

Comment

Put it like this, I woke up one night with a cooking pot in front of me with smoke comming out, while she was waiving this starfish on top of me. That's only one of the stories, shes nuts. Crazy lady...
                Wait.... That's weird? :dunno: Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                  Wait.... That's weird? :dunno: Huh?
                  LMAO!

Best quote ever! :laughing:
                  Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-03-2007, 12:43 AM.

Comment

OMG...lmao...where did you find her...old town Fullerton?
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      OMG...lmao...where did you find her...old town Fullerton?
                      Nah, shes from Van Nuys. You guys think that's bad, that's nothing compared to what else she would do. I'm not trying to thread jack but the thing that made me leave her is that she tried to make me "finish" inside her, I pushed her off, she grabbed the stuff and started to scoop it into her. Ya, that's the last time I messed with her.

Ok, there, its off my chest damnit!!!!

Comment

literally.....:beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                          One year, I think it was 2003, my friend wrote down every NFL team on a piece of paper and ripped it into equal shreds. He crumpled them up and tossed them into a cookie jar. Each week between 12 and 1pm on Sunday he pulled a name out of the jar (he left every team in the jar the entire year, so if he pulled the Eagles Week 1 he simply dropped them back in there)... Whatever team he picked he bet $50 on. I witness him calling in the plays numerous times (and laughed aloud each time).

Anyway, he won the first 8 WEEKS and for the 17 week season he went 14-3.

Ridiculous.
                          what about bye weeks?

I'm asking cuz i want to knnow what to do when i try this next year! :beerbang:

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Nah, shes from Van Nuys. You guys think that's bad, that's nothing compared to what else she would do. I'm not trying to thread jack but the thing that made me leave her is that she tried to make me "finish" inside her, I pushed her off, she grabbed the stuff and started to scoop it into her. Ya, that's the last time I messed with her.

you are truly a man. :bow:

lets ignore the fact that some lady almost sperm-jacked ya into a forced internal ejaculation, but that even though you were almost forced to do this, and obviously didnt want to, and despite the fact that you may have been turned off at that point, you had the foresight and determination to orgasm anyways :beerbang:

:laughing:

women. what won't they do next? LOL

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post

I'm asking cuz i want to knnow what to do when i try this next year! :beerbang:
                              Don't you already have Huff to dig you a big enough hole.....:laughing: :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                                Don't you already have Huff to dig you a big enough hole.....:laughing: :beerbang:
                                poor guy, his name's getting dragged through the mud for my own bets. lol

i've topped off at -60 units, looking to shrink it down slowly but surely. long season :beerbang:

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
                                X