Trip to Vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    yeah, i totally agree. you would have to be a complete loser to stay at the Nugget....:beerbang:....probably full of Purdue Alumns and guys nicknamed "the captain"....:beerbang:
    and the shovelers union of america!!! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
      I've only been to Vegas once, but I'm 24 and would never consider staying downtown (at the GN or similar). Head to the strip!
      Anyone under the age of 30 who stays downtown and not on the strip shouldn't even bother going. The extra cost is well worth it for convenience alone.....

Comment

The further down the strip you go, beers are not free. Well, they were never free cause you have to tip......Hell I tip anyway whether I pay or not so lets say free. If you go into a sports book and have to have a betting ticket to get a beer...RUN.... no, don't look back RUN. There are alot of places you can get a beer for a tip while just enjoying the big screens. Circus Circus, Hilton and the Stardust. HUH. The Stardust WAS a great place. one thing great about CC is they have a McDonalds right next door. A super deluxe combo platter breakfast is only $3.49 LOL
        If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
          The further down the strip you go, beers are not free. Well, they were never free cause you have to tip......Hell I tip anyway whether I pay or not so lets say free. If you go into a sports book and have to have a betting ticket to get a beer...RUN.... no, don't look back RUN. There are alot of places you can get a beer for a tip while just enjoying the big screens. Circus Circus, Hilton and the Stardust. HUH. The Stardust WAS a great place. one thing great about CC is they have a McDonalds right next door. A super deluxe combo platter breakfast is only $3.49 LOL
          YO- they treat you like family at Circus Circus......:beerbang:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
          X