Duke Sucks Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke Sucks Video

First of all, this has some strong language in it, so don't view if you're sensitive to it. And second, DookieGM, this one's for you bro:

YouTube - "This is Why Duke Sucks" by Peter "PMD" Rosenberg

:beerbang:
    Can't wait to have my brother the BIGGEST DUKE FAN outside of North Carolina to see this.....He loves Coach K....LMAO
    :laughing:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

It's outstanding, it really is. That guy show win the Oscar for Best Short Film.

Comment

I saw this about four times on four different sites including this one.

I just have to wonder and I said this before. What kind of idiot would make a video because he hates Duke? Im going to tell you, one with no life whatsoever. I am glad Duke gets this much attention, we are still on top of the world and probably always will be. lol

You know what I liked in that video, when he showed "the shot".
        NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
        NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
        NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
        NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
          What kind of idiot would make a video because he hates Duke? .
          A funny one?

Comment

HA HA That was some funny ****:beerbang:
            Every Bet is a good Bet win or lose you still get some action

1 unit=$100

NBA 0-0

NCAABB 0-0

NFL 0-0

NCAAFB 5-8 -8 units

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              A funny one?
              just as long as we agree hes an idiot.

If the guy is desperate enough for attention to talk about Duke, then thats fine with me, i take duke bashing as a sign of respect. Whats the use of talking bad about Maryland, they suck and have always sucked, no one gives a **** about them.

Comment

LMAO, can't we just admit that this thing is hilarius? I don't give a **** how bad his life sucks, for this moment he is my hero. On top of the world? I guess by that you mean watching everyone else play after the first round is over.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                  LMAO, can't we just admit that this thing is hilarius? I don't give a **** how bad his life sucks, for this moment he is my hero. On top of the world? I guess by that you mean watching everyone else play after the first round is over.
                  It was pretty funny a week ago, now its just old. Trust me, Duke will still be on top of the world if these people keep making videos like this.

Comment

Ha, a funny video on YouTube has nothing to do with anything important in the world. To even have the inkling of a thought, that Duke Basketball is important to the world is a mid-boggling mix of vanity and insanity.

This so-called "loser" entertained thousands of people by making a funny video. It's hysterical, and that was the first time I saw it. I tend to laugh at funny things every now and then. If someone made a Syracuse video like that and it was funny, I would laugh.

The point that whipper snappers like you don't get, Dookie GM, is that there is not a fan of any another school vain enough to make the kind of remarks Duke fans (including you) would make about Duke being "on top of the world". And that's why everyone hates Duke.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                      Ha, a funny video on YouTube has nothing to do with anything important in the world. To even have the inkling of a thought, that Duke Basketball is important to the world is a mid-boggling mix of vanity and insanity.

This so-called "loser" entertained thousands of people by making a funny video. It's hysterical, and that was the first time I saw it. I tend to laugh at funny things every now and then. If someone made a Syracuse video like that and it was funny, I would laugh.

The point that whipper snappers like you don't get, Dookie GM, is that there is not a fan of any another school vain enough to make the kind of remarks Duke fans (including you) would make about Duke being "on top of the world". And that's why everyone hates Duke.

I know I've laughed at jokes directed at or around my favorite teams(Penn State, Steelers, Pens, etc.). It's called a "sense of humor". You can pick one up at the dollar store, they're on sale this week.

Comment

You know what cracks me up about Duke too? For a school that prides itself on being so smart and better than every one else (i.e. - wanna-be Ivy League), you'd think they'd be smart enough to build a new ******* gymnasium so they could make more money!?!?!?! But noooope, let's jam 3,500 people into a non air-conditioned sweatbox because of good ole' tradition!!!!

For crying out loud, the announcers booth is literally on the ceiling... They can reach up and touch the ceiling. It makes no sense. Carolina now has the Dean Dome, Maryland built the Comcast Center, etc etc..... Way to not make money Duke!!!!

:thumbs:

Comment

That was hilarious

Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                            just as long as we agree hes an idiot.

If the guy is desperate enough for attention to talk about Duke, then thats fine with me, i take duke bashing as a sign of respect. Whats the use of talking bad about Maryland, they suck and have always sucked, no one gives a **** about them.
                            Maryland the same team that won the NCAA TOURNEY about 4 years ago, yep they've ALWAYS SUCKED ... Teams don't "suck" cause you don't like them, just like when a player misses a layup or a 3 when you need them to hit it, "he doesn't suck because of that"
                            Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

You people are sad. Cuse, Im guessing you have never been to Duke to see a game? Your making fun of Duke because they dont care about making the extra buck? Wow, I didnt think I would ever hear that one. Sorry if Duke isnt a money sucking university that needs to make every dollar as possible.

Its a lot better than playing your basketball games in a god damn football stadium...haha build a gym for god sakes, talk about cheap. lol

I did laugh to this video, its just that I laughed at it two weeks ago when I first saw it.

Comment

Working...
                              X