No announcement yet.

Things You Hate While Watching Your Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is absolutely nothing wrong with pissing off your porch or deck. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
      When the wife is pissed at me and says "I hope you lose"

Oh man, talk about a janx. 1-200 all time when she throws the hex on me.

Happens to Me Also... :beerbang:

I Hate listening to the announcers period.... I can figure out who they bet on, just by the stupid things they say.... :toss:

Comment

Here in Pittsburgh

you get the : "HOW CAN YOU BET AGAINST THE HOMETEAM" an awful lot

very easily i say ,, the line is 3 and i'm getting 5 .. lol
        Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          When the wife is pissed at me and says "I hope you lose"

Oh man, talk about a janx. 1-200 all time when she throws the hex on me.
          That is why I left my last girlfriend the bitch would cheer for the other team I could not take that **** and kicked her ass out.
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
            That is why I left my last girlfriend the bitch would cheer for the other team I could not take that **** and kicked her ass out.
            Haha, that's how it's done!!!

Comment

When your buddy looks at you and asks "So what does the over mean again?".
              If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
              What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

When someone (a coworker) who doesnt gamble at all, takes unnecessary interest in your hobby and asks "who are you gonna bet on this weekend", and you tell him who and when monday comes along, and you hit your play, he still has the nuts to say, "ahh you got lucky".
                :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                -Big Pimpin-

Comment

V3r1f13d and Nittany both had REALLY good lists. All of those really hit home. One more I would add is people (and I get this a lot) that say they have "inside information on a team, if I ever need any help". WTF is inside information? In any case, stop trying to sound smart, just because they are your home team and you watch their games, you don't have "inside information".

Comment

Originally posted by Delta00 View Post
                    V3r1f13d and Nittany both had REALLY good lists. All of those really hit home. One more I would add is people (and I get this a lot) that say they have "inside information on a team, if I ever need any help". WTF is inside information? In any case, stop trying to sound smart, just because they are your home team and you watch their games, you don't have "inside information".
                    Ya. Especially when it sounds like "my friends dad, has someone at work who said xyz. It's a lock!"

I have inside info with the Angels (know a couple players, and their personal manager), but I almost got into some pretty big trouble once. That was 2 years ago. I will gladly share with this board though. For what its worth half of our starting line up (regular season line up) partied their asses in Vegas and then went straight to spring training in AZ.

Comment

Working...
                    X