JESUS H CHRIST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JESUS H CHRIST

2 Young Girls Shot To Death On Rural Road, Oklahoma Cops Seek Killer In Slaying Of Best Friends, Ages 11 And 13 - CBS News

When they find the son'bitch that did this and I bet they will, they should rip his skin off his ******* body and let coyotes eat him alive.

God bless these poor 2 little girls.

world sure isn't like it was 40-50yrs ago.......****ed up people at every corner of the earth today
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      world sure isn't like it was 40-50yrs ago.......****ed up people at every corner of the earth today
      i respectfully disagree.

always been effed up people in the world since the dawn of man.

just better flow of info, the media is everywhere, anything is accessible so more people know more faster a la internet, cable television, etc...
      this story is an example, if you didn't live in Oklahoma or nearby, you wouldnt know this story existed 40-50 years ago. But this day and age, nothing is impossible in terms of information flow like the link to this story that was so easily accessible.

still effed up, God Bless those girls indeed.
      Last edited by Q-Unit; 06-10-2008, 09:24 PM.
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
        i respectfully disagree.

always been effed up people in the world since the dawn of man.

just better flow of info, the media is everywhere, anything is accessible so more people know more faster a la internet, cable television, etc...
        this story is an example, if you didn't live in Oklahoma or nearby, you wouldnt know this story existed 40-50 years ago. But this day and age, nothing is impossible in terms of information flow like the link to this story that was so easily accessible.

still effed up, God Bless those girls indeed.
        well i think i should have gone more in depth with what i meant i was trying to say 40-50yrs ago you knew your neighbor weren't sucked in by every reality television show on tv, you could let your kid out to play all day and not worry about some sick **** trying to pick them up, the amount of violence etc.....and sex driven society in this country has gone up i mean i could go on and on for hours but im tired and ill stop there

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

You guys are both correct.

I do believe the % of nuts has gone up a bit as well too.

Hence why when I drop my kid off at school or am driving around town or anywhere for that matter, I keep my eyes out for "people out of place" and odd situations going down.

God help the mother ****er that pulls **** on some innocent child in my presence. I will surely go temporarily insane until a thorough beating has been administered. At risk of sounding like a sick FVCK, I froth at the mouth when I think about the prospects of wearing a TOOTH NECKLASS after busting out the chicklets of one of these freaks preying on women or children or any kid for that matter.

I've got some pent up aggression towards predators. Who can blame me though? As a child, I was the victim of attempted kidnapping (3) times. No BS either. Three freakin' times. Oddly enough, I wasn't even a little guy, I was 12 (wrong place at wrong time, me and 2 buddies were hiking through an area where a sick **** dismembered 2 little girls and he was still at the location. He must have figured we saw something.), 13 (jogging home on a dark country road from my girls house) and 14 years old (sick piece of **** chased me around reno in a car for an hour).

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
            You guys are both correct.

I do believe the % of nuts has gone up a bit as well too.

Hence why when I drop my kid off at school or am driving around town or anywhere for that matter, I keep my eyes out for "people out of place" and odd situations going down.

God help the mother ****er that pulls **** on some innocent child in my presence. I will surely go temporarily insane until a thorough beating has been administered. At risk of sounding like a sick FVCK, I froth at the mouth when I think about the prospects of wearing a TOOTH NECKLASS after busting out the chicklets of one of these freaks preying on women or children or any kid for that matter.

I've got some pent up aggression towards predators. Who can blame me though? As a child, I was the victim of attempted kidnapping (3) times. No BS either. Three freakin' times. Oddly enough, I wasn't even a little guy, I was 12 (wrong place at wrong time, me and 2 buddies were hiking through an area where a sick **** dismembered 2 little girls and he was still at the location. He must have figured we saw something.), 13 (jogging home on a dark country road from my girls house) and 14 years old (sick piece of **** chased me around reno in a car for an hour).

sorry to hear about that kevin..........but like a degenerate gambler .........these sick ****s will go to any limits to get that rush they get when abusing a young child or whoever just like a degenerate junkie will for drugs or the rush for the bet action

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

You mean a time when there were regular occurrences of serial killers in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                You mean a time when there were regular occurrences of serial killers in the US?
                lol thats not what i meant by the comment i was trying to get across that you could trust your neighbor and got along with them fine, and now a days you can't trust anyone

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Dragging that MO/FO or them MO/FOs down a gravel road behind a pickup truck wouldn't be punishment enough for the bastards.....:lost:
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

world sure isn't like it was 40-50yrs ago.......
                    :conf: The only good safe place 50yrs ago, was mayberry, with sherriff andy & deputy fife. :beerbang:

IMO, the the world has gotten safer today with all the technology, and the ability to catch & convict a much higher percentage of the criminals!

How many unsolved crimes were there 50 years ago, compared to today? That is why there were so many more serial killers, back then!

Like Q stated, its the mass media today, flowin' through the pipeline, to your home (newspapers, television, internet, mail, etc ...) Cameras f'n everywhere. Everyone with a cellphone, ready to take pictures or shoot video footage, just to sell it to the news stations, or host it on youtube.

I bet, more people have heard of the news, posted above by kevin, than the amount of people have heard of any similiar news, 50 years ago. :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                      :conf: The only good safe place 50yrs ago, was mayberry, with sherriff andy & deputy fife. :beerbang:

IMO, the the world has gotten safer today with all the technology, and the ability to catch & convict a much higher percentage of the criminals!

How many unsolved crimes were there 50 years ago, compared to today? That is why there were so many more serial killers, back then!

Like Q stated, its the mass media today, flowin' through the pipeline, to your home (newspapers, television, internet, mail, etc ...) Cameras f'n everywhere. Everyone with a cellphone, ready to take pictures or shoot video footage, just to sell it to the news stations, or host it on youtube.

I bet, more people have heard of the news, posted above by kevin, than the amount of people have heard of any similiar news, 50 years ago. :thumbs:
                      There are far less murders overall, let alone per person living in the US, than there were in the 70's, 80's and 90's.

But I think I know what he's trying to say.

Comment

But I think I know what he's trying to say.
                        I don't!

Everything happening in todays world, is more pronounced & distributed, because there are many more laws, and greater media coverage! :drunk:

Comment

I don't!

Everything happening in todays world, is more pronounced & distributed, because there are many more laws, and greater media coverage! :drunk:
                          Yeah, the good 'ol days, when ya could get pulled over piss drunk and the cop would call his buddy to drive your car home for ya and took you to the 6-pack shop to pick up a few more before he took ya home :beer2:

Comment

Yeah, the good 'ol days, when ya could get pulled over piss drunk and the cop would call his buddy to drive your car home for ya and took you to the 6-pack shop to pick up a few more before he took ya home :beer2:
                            :beerbang: I've gotten into 2 accidents, in my life (26yrs driving), neither my fault, and both times, I was stone cold sober. I've been under the influence, thousands of times while driving, and always kept the fenders clean! Got Beer? :beer2:

Comment

:beerbang: I've gotten into 2 accidents, in my life (26yrs driving), neither my fault, and both times, I was stone cold sober. I've been under the influence, thousands of times while driving, and always kept the fenders clean! Got Beer? :beer2:
                              I don't drink and drive for a few reasons:

1) Had a couple friends(I'm in my low 20's) already lose their life to it. 2 in a car, one in a motorcycle(is there a dumber thing than hopping on your bike after drinking?). If I don't have a ride before hand set up, I just stay at home and throw a few back.

2) Costs way too damn much if you get caught. Even if you feel fine, those ******* breathalizers don't work anyway, so they can nab you after 3-4. With the line of work I'm in(education) I lose my license on the spot as well. $6000+, no job, can't afford the damn thing.

Sunnva bitch :beer2:

Comment

Working...
                              X