JESUS H CHRIST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
    lol thats not what i meant by the comment i was trying to get across that you could trust your neighbor and got along with them fine, and now a days you can't trust anyone
    I kinda know what youre saying Dan lol, just allow me to inject an anecdote, imagine getting on myspace and seeing photos of your "neighbor" with his eclectic collection of whips, buttplugs, gerbil farm and other various S&M equipment ready to go! LOL

but yah it seemed like the world (this country at least) was more neighborly back in the day, but that also bred more potential for possible serial killers or whackjobs as HD mentioned because ultimately there was more privacy allowed. Not saying youre wrong but assuming you're good ol' neighbors, even they had their own life, you could and still never know people, nor do we need to its everyone's right to be as private as they want or are allowed, not everyone is a nut, but it sure was easier to hide it back then.

that and nowadays with the internet community, facebook, myspace, world of warcraft, predictem! lol, etc..., neighbors are not measured by distance from your house but avatars and nicknames in forums.
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
      I don't drink and drive for a few reasons:

1) Had a couple friends(I'm in my low 20's) already lose their life to it. 2 in a car, one in a motorcycle(is there a dumber thing than hopping on your bike after drinking?). If I don't have a ride before hand set up, I just stay at home and throw a few back.

2) Costs way too damn much if you get caught. Even if you feel fine, those ******* breathalizers don't work anyway, so they can nab you after 3-4. With the line of work I'm in(education) I lose my license on the spot as well. $6000+, no job, can't afford the damn thing.

Sunnva bitch :beer2:

I must also disclose that I have gotten 2 NDUI's (not driving while under the influence) and NEVER an ACTUAL DUI!

Once I got a flat tire, and a cop pulled up behind me and asked me if I was alright? I told him it is a lot harder to change a tire after drinking all night. :drunk:

The other time, I had my car parked in the driveway, and I was tryin' to unlock the front door. Then a cop showed up, the problem was, it was not my driveway, and not my house. :drunk:
      Last edited by homedawg; 06-11-2008, 08:48 PM.

Comment

I don't drink and drive for a few reasons:

1) Had a couple friends(I'm in my low 20's) already lose their life to it. 2 in a car, one in a motorcycle(is there a dumber thing than hopping on your bike after drinking?). If I don't have a ride before hand set up, I just stay at home and throw a few back.

2) Costs way too damn much if you get caught. Even if you feel fine, those ******* breathalizers don't work anyway, so they can nab you after 3-4. With the line of work I'm in(education) I lose my license on the spot as well. $6000+, no job, can't afford the damn thing.

Sunnva bitch :beer2:
        wish more people thought like you man.

in Europe (I think) they take your license away for life if you are caught DWI/DUI, no fines, suspension, nothing!

I believe they hardly have a DWI/DUI problem over there. One of the few good things in Europe LOL (j/k)

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post

The other time, I had my car parked in the driveway, and I was tryin' to unlock the front door. Then a cop showed up, the problem was, it was not my driveway, and not my house. :drunk:
          :laughing:

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

i wont open my mouth again cause what i was trying to say really never got across :bang: :bang:
            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
              :laughing:

It wasn't funny when I kept tellin' the cop, "my key dont work, just knock on the door, you'll see my wifey" and then waking up the next day in a cold cell! :drunk:

Comment

i wont open my mouth again cause what i was trying to say really never got across :bang: :bang:
                we're all neighbors, even if some of the neighbors make you shovel their walks for pennies :beer2:

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

It wasn't funny when I kept tellin' the cop, "my key dont work, just knock on the door, you'll see my wifey" and then waking up the next day in a cold cell! :drunk:
                  how many times have you been in jail?

me only once (knock on wood) if you count the time I was 17 and I got a call at 3am to go to the county jail to try to "bail" out a dozen freshmen girls and 3 senior hs girls who were hazing them as per tradition. Problem was our town had a 11 oclock curfew for 16 and unders lol

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

wish more people thought like you man.

in Europe (I think) they take your license away for life if you are caught DWI/DUI, no fines, suspension, nothing!

I believe they hardly have a DWI/DUI problem over there. One of the few good things in Europe LOL (j/k)
                    Before I was of age I did it, and at points where I was probably putting others in danger. Haven't in years. Reality smacks ya in the face sometimes and you just thank whoever it is you pray to that you are still alive, didn't kill anyone else, and you didn't have to take out a goddamn loan to pay for the thing.

Comment

I know others have been in similiar situations under the influence. When I was 18, I tried to open up the main entrance door to my apartment with a dollar bill. I awoke on the picnic table, outside the apartment building, and wondered why I was there? I checked my front pants pocket, and there was that dollar bill I remembered using. I then found My keys next to my car. :drunk:

Comment

how many times have you been in jail?

me only once (knock on wood) if you count the time I was 17 and I got a call at 3am to go to the county jail to try to "bail" out a dozen freshmen girls and 3 senior hs girls who were hazing them as per tradition. Problem was our town had a 11 oclock curfew for 16 and unders lol
                        4 for a total of 7 days. That was nothing. I spent 90 days in marine bootcamp on paris island. :beer2:

Comment

Before I was of age I did it, and at points where I was probably putting others in danger. Haven't in years. Reality smacks ya in the face sometimes and you just thank whoever it is you pray to that you are still alive, didn't kill anyone else, and you didn't have to take out a goddamn loan to pay for the thing.
                          I have been given the on road sobriety test at least 5 times(prior to 1996), while driving under the influence, and never failed! Instead, I received my ticket for speeding. Today it is alot harder to pass! My 2 ndui's were by breathalizer ('96 & '98). :drunk: I haven't driven under the influence since '98! :beer2:

Comment

Are you having a hard time, debating? :beer2:

Comment

Are you having a hard time, debating? :beer2:
                              no its that failure of a University Buffalo education showing up :puke: :puke:
                              ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Dan, I get what you're saying bro! It may seem safer now because of Google or some other bull**** tech device that tracks pedo's AFTER they victimize some poor child but I can't buy into it! The times we are in now are the worst of the lot write it down and book it, Dano! Computers, the web, etc... made the world of sex crimes and debauchery go from some tragic story in Reader's Digest to your very own livingroom!

Nit...serial killers!? LOL!

If you think the 50's were more dangerous than our current 2008...well you seriously need your head examined cause YOU'RE A ******* IDIOT! LOL!

Q seems to have an opinion about everything these days so hows about helping me pick a presidential candidate worf a ****! I'm at odds because I'm back to the "lesser of two evils" theory and I hate that!

Who are you fellas voting for and why? No cut and paste articles just who do you support and why in a few lines! You guys seem to know what you're talking about so help me out here!
                                White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

Working...
                                X