NO MORE PIZZA!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO MORE PIZZA!

I don’t think I can eat another slice of pizza in my life. OK, that’s not true, but still, seriously, what else could I eat that’s about as easy as answering the door?

Dry cereal?

Comment

F'ck that!

You gotta call, you get put on hold, you finally get someone to take your order, You have to tell that person what size pizza, what toppings, toppings whole or half, type of crust, you will need to repeat your order(because the pizza makers are screaming and yelling in the background), then your kid decides they want a different topping, so you start all over, etc, etc. After you finally complete your order, you wait, lookin' out the window ever few minutes. Then when the driver shows up, you have to put the killer dogs away, find your wallet, fumble with the pizza as you are handing over the cash, then wait until the driver figures out, how much change you get, give him a tip, close the door, put the pizza on the table, let the dogs out, go to the kitchen to get a plate, then return to the table and find your killer dogs eating your pizza.:nuts:

Just turn the damn barbeque grill on, wait a few minutes, drink a beer, grab a nice 1" thick 20 ounce porterhouse steak out of the freezer, throw it on the hot grill, wait a few minutes, drink a beer, flip the steak over, wait a few minutes, drink a beer, then throw it on a plate and enjoy it with another beer! :drunk:

Comment

maybe this ?

Originally posted by ComedicNinja View Post
        I don’t think I can eat another slice of pizza in my life. OK, that’s not true, but still, seriously, what else could I eat that’s about as easy as answering the door?
        Pasta, of course. I’m sure that will get old though, too. I do have a suggestion, though. I know it sounds like cooking, but it’s easy enough. You bake a whole bunch of pasta and just eat it for several days, or any dish that you can just stick in the oven and bake and it’s effortless mostly. I personally got a Foldtuk container cause it goes from freezer to oven and cooks fast and is just really easy to use. I guess it doesn’t matter what you use, but that’s my preference. You could always whip up a salad on the side to be a little healthier!

Comment

FROZEN PASTA?

Why would anyone waste freezer space for pasta? :conf:

I only use my freezer for dead animals. :beer2:

Comment

Hamburger Helper.

Well you could call the Chinese Take out. Hell they will bring you enough rice for 3 meals.
            NFL 2-0. Week 1
            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
              I only use my freezer for dead animals. :beer2:
              Your PETA Nightmare. LOL

Homedawgs new motto:

If God did not intend for us to eat Animals he would not have made them out of Meat.

Or

I love animals, they're delicious.
              NFL 2-0. Week 1
              Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

:thumbs:

I eat many different things that bleed, but there are times, I will wait 5 days, for the bleeding to stop, before I eat it. :beer2:

Comment

Working...
                X