West Virginia: NIT Champs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Virginia: NIT Champs

Yes..I Know I'm late Posting this and it is the NIT...But Still it is a Banner to Hang...Of Course it would not be as Nice as the One FlyersFan Hopes that Ohio St will Hang after Tonite...Wish All the BOL on Which ever Side you have and Hope to get my Ass Back into some NBA Pics...But will be Busy until After the 16th-17th on April...Hope to Post Everyday Again Starting then...So BOL to All Tonite and Yes I Guess Going up to Basketball Camp this Summer and Playing with Summers, Nichols and Young Helped Them...Ya Know Thor..Asked to Help Out the School and I'm There (Still have 2 Years left I guess I could Play..But Way to Old...LOL)....

Once Again CONGRATS$$ to all WV Fans on NIT Tourament Win...!!..and BOL to All Tonite..!!

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

you mean West Virgina
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Yes, they won the NIT and now the program will bleed into obscurity because the BEST coach in the country is off to Michigan.

Tough day to be a Mountaineer I guess, but they have to love Beilein and thank him for a few very, very good years!!!!

Comment

Can you say Bob Huggins or Ron Everhart.

Two West Virgina Boy's

Comment

Damn I like Beilein too, why did he have to go over to the dark side and join the gayz n blue..If Michigan wants to do anything in bball they are going to need to start to recruit better in Detroit out of the PSL schools..How do they let a guy like Hairston and Porter get all the way to Oregon?

Comment

Bob Huggins....watched him play hoops at Indian Valley South HS in Gnadenhutten, OH against my oldest brother in high school.....his dad Charlie was one helluva coach, and I played against two Bobby's brothers, the unsung Harry Huggins, and Larry "Hambone" Huggins who played for Ohio State....
            :beerbang:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by jpix View Post
              Can you say Bob Huggins or Ron Everhart.

Two West Virgina Boy's
              Why would Bob Huggins go to WVU which is a step down from Kansas State? Especially after he just revived K-State and is getting Bill Walker back and that frosh stud coming in, Beasley I think. Huggy ain't going anywhere.

Comment

i hope everhart does not bail already

just gettin started at DUQUESNE and has a couple good players coming back along with the return of SHAWN JAMES who he brought from NORTHEASTERN ..
                Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Watch 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                    Bob Huggins....watched him play hoops at Indian Valley South HS in Gnadenhutten
                    Gnadenhutten, where da fk is that, Germany
                    If its fun, do it

Comment

Huggins it is................... as of 2:00pm Friday (newsconference):beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                      X