Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey ****ers do I need to make this a

DRUG FREE ZONE

Man You know why they won't legalize it because it would be to hard to tax!
    Sure they could open up a smoke shop but how would they control the ones who grow the **** in there basements? Its all about TAXES! You figure that one out and it will be legal!
    Than if they Legalize it, you would have to find a new way to get tax dollars back into the jails system. It just becomes to much of a headache!

BB:nice:
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Sorry Billy!

Sorry Billy but I had to get just a little more info on this....ya know I was talking
      about tobacco right....really would I lie....naw!

:nuts:
      From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        At least de-criminalize it so some 16 year old kid doesn't have a record for smoking a joint...possibly hindering future life endeavours. That's what Canada has done pretty much....just a small fine for possesion.
        If you get arrested at 16 it comes off your record at 18 anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
          The main problems I do see is that it would be very easy to smoke a joint while driving without anyone (cops) noticing, and obviously if everyone was driving around high, that would be a problem, lol....so who knows.
          That already happens anyway though all the time. More people drive high than drunk I would bet (considering people actual get into cars and drive around just to smoke - especially high school and college kids).

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            If you get arrested at 16 it comes off your record at 18 anyway.
            OK...what about a 19 year old college kid? LOL
            Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-11-2007, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X