:sm:
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post

FF he's from PA he likes Iron City :laughing:
        probaby a sucker as well for Black Lung Genuine Draft.......:beerbang:

and seriously....on that note, what IS
        the deal with JoePa....:dunno: Dude lives in eastern Ohio....works at Kent State....pulls for Penn State....but then also pulls for Ohio State when it's convenient.....:dunno:

need a break down please
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Happy Birthday buddy! have one on all of us!
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Happy Birthday JoePa :beerbang:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks guys.....it went off without a hitch! No freaking surprises at work or home......:thumbs:

YO...you the man keeping on top of all the birthdays, thanks for the e-mail wish as well!

Flyers...Shorts can buy any kind of beer he wants if he's also bringing the wings and pulled pork.

Queen...Eastern Ohio actually, but was a big Pirates fan, still a huge Pens fan, hate the Stillers, used to drank IC Light.

Flyers...my father-out-law was a federal mine inspector in PA, OH, WV area and thankfully he never got black lung. Yes I graggiated from Kent and TOSU, but always like PSU well before they joined the Big Ten. I remember watching Matt Suhey, Charlie Pittman, Franco Harris, Todd Blackledge and quite a few others along the way with Ray Scott doing play-by-play of replays on my black and white tv at midnight. And I did go to PSU for a semester, the girl whose family I was staying with didn't like me how I like her so I packed up and came home to Kent.

Q & Udogg...thanks, but I celebrated with a 25 mile bike ride last night and no cold ones....now tonight it's a different story! LOL :beerbang:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanx JoePa
                If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
                X