No announcement yet.

21 Dead in virginia Tech Shooting Massacre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the CNN lady was interviewing a student and I'm not sure I remember the Qs but they were ridiculous and stupid. "How do you feel?" "How do you feel now that VT has the largest school murder?" The list goes on.. I felt very awkward watching it.
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
      the CNN lady was interviewing a student and I'm not sure I remember the Qs but they were ridiculous and stupid. "How do you feel?" "How do you feel now that VT has the largest school murder?" The list goes on.. I felt very awkward watching it.
      exactly. i have come to the conclusion that if we can all harken back to HS when there were about :30 seconds left in your class and the teacher was saying that is it, and there was always that one stupid person who would raise their hand and ask just a moronic question that would keep you there for another 2 minutes..meanwhile the snack line was getting full and you were pretty much screwed...................well, i've always wondered what those people grew up to be and now i know.....REPORTERS.....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks for Kind Words...The Building He was in was Norris Building and the Prof and Alot of Sr were Killed...My Sister-in-Law Works and Heard the Shoots on the 3rd Floor and Shooter was on 2nd Floor...Most Happened was in Rooms 204 and 205...Tough/Long Day...My Nephew..Her 4yr Old Son..Ask if his Mom was Dead...Wow That Really Hits Home..God Bless Those that Lost Love Ones Today...I Know I Give Heck to Va Tech All of the Time....But Today they/Others are in My Prayers...So Close to Home..Good Speed....Thor24
        Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Glad your sister-in-Law is ok Thor
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

I hate death................:cry::cry:
            I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
            2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
            3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

Comment

That makes me sick.

Can't imagine the horror of a family member.
              Can't imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                That makes me sick.

Can't imagine the horror of a family member.
                Can't imagine.
                curious what kind of run is this getting in Canada? and is your media as horrific as ours is in terms of sensationalizing things to make a buck?
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

And I used to be a media of that same media....get the story, the emotion, no matter what it takes....there's no such thing as privacy and everything and every one is fair game! Total crap....you kow how many accidents I've had to photograph with the relatives there....worst was in Arkansas, little boy ran out into the street after a ball and was hit and killed by one of our newspaper's vans...mom was there and had to be restrained....and I had to take photos of this.....I actually wrote an opinion piece in the paper about it, about feeling like a vulture and they were all my prey and how morbid it was....thank God I don't have to do that anymore.....And if the media would get the f out of Iraq etc. our boys would be better off too!
                  :bang:
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                  X