Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

May your holiday be filled with lot's of joy and may that little light shine in your heart. Just got home from Christmas Eve mass, special candlelight dinner with the kids, a cheery toast afterward and in a bit I'll be in the basement putting together the ping pong table......Love holiday traditions.

Also cannot wait for mom's homemade noodles over mashed potatoes tomorrow along with polenta and homemade brandy at the father out laws! And, it's always a free-for-all at my mom's with 17 grandchildren, and 6 great grandchildren running all over the place. Opening gifts and then the wrapping paper ball fights begin.....LOL!

But best of all, I cannot wait until those little shavers see the booty left behind by the Predictem Santas. Thanks to all of you guys/gals who help make it possible but most of all Kevin and his posse. I'll be wearing an extra wide grin thinking about their excitement tomorrow.

It's also exciting to know that a local family will have a feast tomorrow and food for several days afterward and they'll also have new clothes and some presents to unwrap. It's convenient and necessary that we can put a couple of bucks in a kettle, but when you can actually take the initiative to directly affect someone's life it's a quite unique and humbling experience.

Thanks for your inspiration Kevin! :thumbs:
    Last edited by joepa66; 12-24-2009, 08:49 PM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

X2. Stay warm Joepa...........:thumbs:

Comment

Thanks , same to you ...:thumbs:
      If your actions inspire others to dream more,learn more,
      do more and become more,you are a leader.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all!

Absolutely STUFFED!

As Joepa noted above, thanks to all who donated to our toy drive and to your local organizations.

It's amazing to see what can come out of a bunch of people pitching in to make something big happen.

Good stuff!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Comment

Working...
        X