No announcement yet.

Did you see that???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Badger, thanks for the effort at burying the hatchet. I am certainly willing to do just that. However, you couldn't be more wrong in your most recent comments.

First off, I am, admittedly, a little sensitive about the Browns. I don't like it when people call them the Browneyes, which is a homosexual reference. And I definitely don't like it when people insinuate that Browns fans are somehow less savvy about sports than others. It's not my fault that I grew up in Ohio as a Browns fan. And don't forget, they used to have one of the winningest franchises in the NFL. It's just the past twenty years they have sucked.

As far as Wilson goes I still maintain that he is the 4th best qb in the Big (which is what I said, not 5th as you reported). I mentioned Cousins, Vandenberg and Scheelhaus as being better. Obviously, Scheelhaus isn't better, but Persa is. So is Vandenberg. Not his fault he plays for a junk team. Put Cousins on Wisky's team, and they are undefeated and playing for a national championship. I'm just trying to call 'em as I see 'em.

As far as Boiler's post goes, actually, I knew you would read it. I wanted you to. That was wrong, and for that I apologize. So I called you out, yes. But you know as well as I do that I never "called you names". What I said was, "another great pick by Badger. Does he ever get one right?" And that was it.

Now, let's address the issue of me making you my target. That is absolutely laughable! I don't smoke dope anymore, I have a new hobby, handicapping sports. I just thought my user name would be pretty cool when I joined this site. I'm not saying I'll never smoke again, that would be a lie. But you thinking that I target you based on a statement (or slam) about a hobby which I no longer participate in regularly, well, that's just funny. Then, when you made the defense of your boy Wilson, you were using a different user name, so I didn't even know it was you. And I would never post a comment to "bait" fans of a specific team. That's silly. I am a huge Big 10 fan, and have nothing but respect for anyone who roots for the Big. Buckeyes first, Big 10 second for me.

I just wanted to clarify a few things, not stir the pot. Again, thanks for the kind words and the effort to bury the hatchet. As I said earlier, I'm not here looking for conflict. But I also won't run away from it. Most of us on here have a competitive streak, that's why we follow sports. I also apologize for saying you're a horrible handicapper. I'm sure that you're not. As far as waiting two months to respond, well, that's how often I check the general discussion thread. Today was the first time I had seen your comments.

Happy Holidays to you as well. And, I truly hope that Wilson plays his best game and Wisky throttles Oregon. Go Big Ten!

Comment

Working...
    X