Hey Cusefan Are You A Water Drinker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Cusefan Are You A Water Drinker

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of "****".

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = ****, Wine= Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of ****.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't Dutch Goose work for the Waterworks?
    He's slid down a ****rope or two...

:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by redhog55 View Post
      In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of "****".

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = ****, Wine= Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of ****.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      dutch goose, is that you??:nuts:

Comment

VAZ is dutch's biggest fan...

:gulp:

Comment

Cuse has been MIA here....I counted on his capping in MLB @ UC llast year....real good capping insight.....and a bit of piss and vinaeger ....now he comes in to play the POD contest (we hated the people that were non posters but contest players/winners @ UC) ....or he'll rant about his Mets getting dissed on an article post (love it)....but we need alot more of Cuse and.......

Dead Garcia...

...he HAS to find this place come CFB time...really hope he's doing well...Kev...you got contact? GO 'cocks...

Larry too....

FF...go Ducks...
          Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 05-31-2007, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Ha, is this guy kidding? Whoever he is is not even worth my breathe... Enjoy your banning (again), and get a life.

JML- I am currently trying to find a different job and haven't been spending the time posting. I really have only been wagering a couple times a week, hopefully I'll get back into soon. I've been following daily and even reading the "regulars" threads. I'll be back in full swing soon, I hope.

Comment

look at his previous posts.... he's stalking you cuse :nuts:

redhog55

Comment

:beerbang:
                Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                Ha, is this guy kidding? Whoever he is is not even worth my breathe... Enjoy your banning (again), and get a life.

JML- I am currently trying to find a different job and haven't been spending the time posting. I really have only been wagering a couple times a week, hopefully I'll get back into soon. I've been following daily and even reading the "regulars" threads. I'll be back in full swing soon, I hope.
                :beerbang:

Comment

Cuse....this may sound weird, but could you post a picture of yourself please?!

LMFAO:laughing:
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                    I am currently trying to find a different job and haven't been spending the time posting.
                    Burger King trying to pry your skills away from Taco Bell?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                      lmao....i have cusefan pictured more as working the convenience store in Clerks.......LMFAO....agruing with the guy about the problems of cigarettes.....

love that flick..............YOU SUCKED HOW MANY DICKS??
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        lmao....i have cusefan pictured more as working the convenience store in Clerks.......LMFAO....agruing with the guy about the problems of cigarettes.....

love that flick..............YOU SUCKED HOW MANY DICKS??
                        LOL...yeah...Cuse sitting behind the counter wearing a Keith Hernandez jersey being rude to every customer...

Comment

LOL...yeah...Cuse sitting behind the counter wearing a Keith Hernandez jersey being rude to every customer...
                          :beerbang: :beerbang:
                          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

LOL, Brutal!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                              LOL, Brutal!
                              I hurt because I love...

Comment

Working...
                              X