Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
    settle down cuse, ya dont want to give R-hog the wrong impression

that picture was from along time ago, prolly before your time...

:drunk:
    haha HD- i know it's from the 70's. i was just joking. infomercial erik is probably still peddling property no one wants in the south (like arkansas or something) and telling us how beautiful it is on the shores 'lake bumble****'. maybe i should buy some land and i could have a barbacue and invite redhog55 over for some sausages!!!!

what a certifiably ODD thread this has turned into.

Comment

For the Duke haters

:ba:
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

No man, we wouldn't want you down here. Nobody likes orange or fags around here.

Besides that, the last ******* left when Hillary went to NY. Sh'e's with the right crown now. You guys derserve her!!

Comment

Originally posted by redhog55 View Post
          No man, we wouldn't want you down here. Nobody likes orange or fags around here.

:boog: :boog:

anyone remeber this shot of the arkansas football team....hmmmmm makes me wonder about them

Comment

Besides that, the last ******* left when Hillary went to NY. Sh'e's with the right crown now. You guys derserve her!!
            Dude, I'm not even from New York... How many stupid things can one person say in one thread?

:nuts:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
              Dude, I'm not even from New York... How many stupid things can one person say in one thread?

:nuts:
              LOL, he probably cant read the part that says, Location: Jersey Shore....:beer2:

Comment

Just assumed that you were from NY, since you are a fan of the "ORANGE" and mets. Wasn't interested enough to view profile.

Are you an "ORANGE" fan in all sports or just hoops? Do they have a football team?

Nice pic Vaz. It is 2 years old though. Is it under your favorites or do you just like to search for "moore goode dick"?

Comment

Just assumed that you were from NY, since you are a fan of the "ORANGE" and mets. Wasn't interested enough to view profile.

Are you an "ORANGE" fan in all sports or just hoops? Do they have a football team?

Nice pic Vaz. It is 2 years old though. Is it under your favorites or do you just like to search for "moore goode dick"?
                  I googled arkansas football, and thats the first thing that popped up....:beerbang:

Comment

speaking of arkansas, what happened to the mens baseball team last night vs oak st, 14-3.....bad loss for the number 7 seed nationally....

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                      :boog: :boog:

anyone remeber this shot of the arkansas football team....hmmmmm makes me wonder about them

what if the wide reciever from I believe Florida St. was in this picture,Fagg!!

LOL
                      Either Black or Red...

Comment

that would of been something lol

Comment

Yeah, they got smoked pretty bad last night. Shouldn't have been a host. They have been playing bad in the last half of the season.

They were saving their ace pitcher for today. That decision burned them. Now they gotta win 2 today. Long shot!!!

Comment

Yeah, they got smoked pretty bad last night. Shouldn't have been a host. They have been playing bad in the last half of the season.

They were saving their ace pitcher for today. That decision burned them. Now they gotta win 2 today. Long shot!!!

yea, i got home, saw the 14-3 score, couldnt believe it:bang:

Comment

Leave the NOLES alone Please

:nice: :spin:
                              Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

The only reason that the "NOLES" got mentioned is that they are the only team with a fagg playing for them!!!!

I do respect the fact that they are one of the few teams that didn't cave in to political correctness and kept their mascot, like some teams I know of, but won't mention......."ORANGE"

Comment

Working...
                                X