Lottery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lottery

How many of you guys religiously play the LOTTERY.

I have been playing this PA LOTTERY game lately called MIX AND MATCH

lots of ways to win ...

How many of you guys play the lottery and what games do you play

and if you play WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST BANG (hit) ... !
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

I enjoy donating to the Powerball:nuts:

Comment

Yeah, I play the powerball too. I actually hit it on Saturday...the powerball that is...nothing else to match it though. $3 winner..woo hoo
      If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
      What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

I've dabbled in the powerball and never actually matched 1 single number lol. I always tell myself that it will all even out and I will eventually hit them all to make up for it, but we all know that ain't the truth.

Willi, I've looked at the mix and match but never played. How does that work?

Comment

My family is Powerball nuts. Don't play it much myself. Maybe if its around 200mil ill buy one or two...

Biggest hit, won the "Daily 3" a few years back... (I think it may just be MN local) 3 numbers, about a $300-$400 pay out.
          2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
            I've dabbled in the powerball and never actually matched 1 single number lol. I always tell myself that it will all even out and I will eventually hit them all to make up for it, but we all know that ain't the truth.

Willi, I've looked at the mix and match but never played. How does that work?

it's two bucks .. its only 1-19 .. you can win by matching the numbers in any order or the order they come out ... so to win the jackpot you have to get the all the numbers in the order that they are called. It's up to 520 thousand dollars right now .. Jump in Nitts ... this dude at work plays it with me and he hit 100 dollars one time .. he got 3 numbers in the spot that they were called and 4 total numbers i think. check it out on the pa lottery site

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

I dab in it also. Our Mega Millions drawing tomorrow is over $350 million for tuesday of this week!!!

So if ya don't here from me tomorrow night 11:00 p.m eastern time, you'll know i won!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LOL!!!:beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Lottery is a poor tax, and it makes no logical sense to play it.
                Last edited by Skinsfan; 03-06-2007, 09:52 AM. Reason: Your Mother

Comment

I play the MegaMillions....it's at $355 million this week and the drawings are Tuesdays and Fridays. I rarely play the Ohio Classic Lotto....which only advances about $1K each drawing....and is "only" at $4ML since January!
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                    Lottery is a poor tax, and it makes no logical sense to play it.
                    The negativity Skins :blackeye:

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Going to be playing about 5-10 bucks on mega millions tonight...it's up to 365 million or so...don't play it too much, but its worth a shot...but like usual, someone is some small town nobody has heard of will win this thing

Comment

Mega Millions is up to 370 million now. $12,000 being spent every minute on tonights drawing.

Comment

Don't play the lottery much. But when I heard about the biggest ever, I played two tickets. But as usual, out of the two I will hit one #

12-13-14-29-47+24
                          01-11-29-31-55+25
                          If its fun, do it

Comment

Exactly...the only way to win is to drive to the middle of knowwhere to buy your tickets, because then the lotto gods will think that you deserve to win it...not that living in the middle of no where means one is more deserving than one who lives in the middle of somewhere, but for some reason you have a better shot pulling it off buying your tickets at the 7-11 in Huntington WV vs the 7-11 on Rodeo Drive. Either way you have a better shot at catching lightening in a bottle!:nuts:

Comment

It also helps to be atleast 80 yrs old:bang: I swear them bastards with one foot in the grave always win.

Comment

Working...
                              X