This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post

IF you start out your posts in the general forum to the attention of: "Poster" followed by the person's name......

:sm:
    lmao......didn't you start one "poster FlyersFan" a couple weeks ago....MR WARLORD.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
      If Your Favorite Author Is The Guy That Wrote "pull Tab To Open"

You Just Might Be A Warlord.

If Your Wife Orders Everything On The Menu Except "thank You, Come Again"

You Just Might Be A Warlord
      LMAO
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

IF you question if someone once posted a "Poster Flyers Fan" thread.....you just might be a warlord's warlord.

LMFAO....yes I did! I was simply taking your lead and following protocol...LMFAO:beerbang:
        By the way....you never did respond to that thread now did ya!:blackeye:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

You get contacted by what you think is a capper service which tells you how ******* great you are and to join his tauting service only to find out its your 14 yr old son busting your balls,its a Lock that youa 5 star jackass dumb old stupid KING WARLORD!!!..Very embarr- assing but True story!!

Wanted to post this lots long ago of time, But wasnt Drunk enough, today yes I am.
          Either Black or Red...

Comment

How about:

A betting service calls your house and when your wife tells them you aren't home, they tell your wife that you have a gambling problem!:nuts:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

YOU MIGHT BE A WARLORD IF:

You let your 14 years old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids......

OR

Your idea of loading the dishwasher is getting your old lady drunk.....

OR

The Blue Book value of your truck goes up and down depending on how much gas is in it.....

OR

You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.

OR

You think a woman is "out of your league" just because bowls on a different night.

OR

Someone in your family died right after saying, "Hey, guys, watch this."

OR

You think Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.

OR

Your wife's hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling fan.

OR

Your junior prom offered day care.

OR

You think the last words of the "Star-Spangled ?Banner" are "Gentlemen, start your engines. "

OR

You lit a match in the bathroom and your house exp loded right off its wheels.

OR

The Halloween pumpkin on your porch has more teeth than your spouse.

Comment

Hey JoeP- think you are a little confused......we're talking about WARLORDS not You might be a rednecks........
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Tell Him Ff, Hell I Could Post Better Redneck **** Than, What The **** Is That Worfless Bitches Name. I Can't Remember His Name And We Went To The Same High School No ****.

If Your Wife Has Went Thru 3 Dress Sizes In Six Months And Those Sizes Were; Huge, Gargantua And Oh My God She's Moving Towards Us

If Your Wife Still Wears Guess Jeans And People Are Still Guessing 520-525

If its fun, do it

Comment

If You Ever Rented A Tape Of The Old Western "shane" And You Popped It In And Asked Your Wife To Fix You A Sammich And By The Time She Got Out In Front Of The Tv, All You Seen Was "hello Shane.....shane Come Back Come Back Shane"

If its fun, do it

Comment

If You Ever Dropped Your Keys In San Francisco And Kicked Them All The Way To San Diego Before You Picked Them Up

If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        Hey JoeP- think you are a little confused......we're talking about WARLORDS not You might be a rednecks........
                        If you ever though that somebody, hell anybody other than you was confused.....you might be a warlord!:sm:

Yea, warlords, rednecks, touts.....hell I think they're pretty closely related like Pennsyltuckians!

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
                          If You Ever Rented A Tape Of The Old Western "shane" And You Popped It In And Asked Your Wife To Fix You A Sammich And By The Time She Got Out In Front Of The Tv, All You Seen Was "hello Shane.....shane Come Back Come Back Shane"

haha... LONGEST MOVIE EVER

Comment

if you had to make two aliases, and couldnt manage to make them both stay logged on at the same time, and even after a fellow member traced your IP to be the same, continue to deny that both aliases are yours, ONLY to come back and admit that yes it was both yours, ONLY to later come back and say "don't listen to that other clown, it's not me...."

you might not only be a WARLORD, but be suffering from multiple personality disorders as well!
                            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                              if you had to make two aliases, and couldnt manage to make them both stay logged on at the same time, and even after a fellow member traced your IP to be the same, continue to deny that both aliases are yours, ONLY to come back and admit that yes it was both yours, ONLY to later come back and say "don't listen to that other clown, it's not me...."

you might not only be a WARLORD, but be suffering from multiple personality disorders as well!

Analize This :pud: LOL!!
                              Either Black or Red...

Comment

Yes, You MIGHT be a warlord if you ever laughed at a tout's play and then in a drunken shameful moment called in the same play just before kickoff, lost, and never told anybody about it!

Comment

Working...
                                X