X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you visit this thread just to hear Bob Dylan

YOU JUST MIGHT BE A WARLORD

:beer2:
    Last edited by yomonte; 06-17-2007, 12:53 PM.
    If its fun, do it

Comment

IF YOU TOOK YOUR 8 AND TURNED IT INTO A 25

YOU MIGHT BE A WARLORD...

(or a sonofabitch):bang:

Comment

If You Think The Best Thing For A Hangover Is To Get Drunk As Hell The Night Before

You Just Might Be A Warlord

If You Have A Hangover That Registers 9.5 On The Rictor Scale So You Accept A Glass Of Wine From Your Neighbor That Tastes Like You Puked In You Mouth And Swallowed It Back And Have To Chase It With A Beer To Get The Nasty Taste Out Of Your Mouth And Don't Feel Any Better After Said Hair Of The Dog

If You See Two Girls Together And Automatically Assume They Are *****'s

If You See Two Girls Together And One Is So Hooooot Nasty Fine And The Other Looks Like She Could Kick Your Ass And You Bet $20 That They Are *****'s Only To Find Out She Has An Ugly Sister And You Lost Yet Another Bet And On And On And On Lol

Last edited by yomonte; 07-10-2007, 07:19 PM.
        If its fun, do it

Comment

If You Can't Understand Why *****'s L.e.s.b.o's Is Not A Accepted At Pc.com

<bgsound src="http://members.aol.com/spankhabit/dylan.mp3"loop="infinite">[/B][/QUOTE]
          Last edited by yomonte; 07-09-2007, 02:07 AM.
          If its fun, do it

Comment

If You Choose To Be Called Maurice Instead Of Space Cowboy And Gangster Of Love

I'm Sorry
            If its fun, do it

Comment

IF YOUR WIFE'S MEASUREMENTS ARE

36 - P205/70R14 - 36

YOU JUST MIGHT BE A WARLORD

:cheers:
              If its fun, do it

Comment

If 80 percent of the posts in this thread belong to you, you most definitely are a WARLORD.....:beerbang:
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

so, whats your point LOL
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

Comment

If You Have Googled Your User Name

This Thread Actually Came Up In My Google. What A Fkn Hoot
                      If its fun, do it

Comment

You might be a Warlord if you have your mother call a website owner and tell them your going to sue because your son is a little slow and just wants to post his plays and she cant figure out the mod's banned him everytime he signs up.

You might be a Warlord when your to stupid to figure out that some people are not as stupid as you think they are and really figure it at. Maybe not at that time but later they are smarter than what you think.
                        Last edited by Queen; 09-02-2007, 11:49 AM.
                        NFL 2-0. Week 1
                        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

What Queen is trying to say is LMFAO who loves ya baby

IF YOUR SPORTSMAN 1-35 AND YOUR A ****IN' IDIOT BUT YOU BUG BOBBYB SO MUCH AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED 2.5 BILLION TIMES CAUSE YOUR A ******* HANDICAP IN THE ****IN' HEAD SO BOBBYB MAKES YOU A MODERATOR TO SHUT YOU THE **** UP AND YOU STILL HAVE ONLY 11 POSTS AS A MODERATOR AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR A MODERATOR AND THAT SHIP HAS GONE DOWN AND ******* SALVAGE YARDS ARE TAKING IT UPON THEMSELVES TO BRING THIS SUNKEN SHIP TO THE TOP AND IT REAPS NO BENEFITS AFTER IT IS BRUNG TO THE TOP AND SINKS TO THE ******* BOTTOM AGAIN AND THE SALVAGE CREW SAYS **** IT , IT HAS BAD KARMA AND WAS DESTINED TO STAY AT THE ******* BOTTOM AND EVEN THE LURKERS DON'T WANT TO SWIN TO THE BOTTOM TO LURK AND ON AND ******* ON AND ******* ON

YOU JUST MIGHT BE A MOTHER******* ....AND ON AND ******* ON AND ******* ON NO LESS

QUEEN, CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG .........I'LL DRINK TO THAT
                          CARRY ON PREDICTEM......AT EASE
                          If its fun, do it

Comment

I'm Sorry, Foots Brings Out The Animal In Me.....and On And ******* On Lol
                            If its fun, do it

Comment

You might just be a warlord if you order your brother in law a budweiser from the Las Vegas Hilton gambling cave waitress when he is at the Circus Circus looking for you.

Comment

Correction:

You may just be a warlord if you are standing at the county jail worried to death asking a corrections officer if your brother in law has been arrested while at the very same time your experiencing the peak of fear, worry and stress, he is experiencing the best ejaculation he's had in 40 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X