Smoothest payouts????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoothest payouts????

Looking to get a new book established before Football starts. I have used bodog asmy primary book forever because of their smooth payouts. I have never had a problem getting money and its always been free. Recently they lost their ability to use western union and the only payout method they are offering is check by mail or courier, both of which take 20 to 30 business days. No thanks, after arguing with the customer service guy I decided enough is enough. I have put up with their bogus lines and extra juice for the one fact that transactions were so easy. What books do you guys favor when it comes to deposits and payouts? I just want one that is as reliable as bodog without all the nonsense. Im also certainly not a big baller so I try and steer clear of the 100.00 minimum deposits etc... I know the forum has the answers to my question and I thank you guys in advance! Im also looking for the books with the best mma lines and I think one of them offers 20 pt. football teasers?? Im a sucker for the teasers...

THANKS AGAIN FORUM!!!!:beerbang:

Couldn't have picked a better word than smooth

:beer2:
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Those teasers are at <a href="http://www.5dimes.com/index.asp?AffId=5D1792429">5Dimes</a>

Their as solid as any right now. Expect slow payouts everywhere though.

Long gone are the days of quick payouts.

Comment

Thats kind of what I was afraid of Kevin. I hope they can figure things out before football. You know they are trying, football is so huge for them!
        Ill look into 5 dimes, I believe alot of guys on here use them for mma wagers as well which would be perfect!
        Thanks guys!

Comment

5 Dimes!!!!!

Pinnacle was the best. 5 Dimes is real close. $50 min deposit.:thumbs:

Comment

how fast is betjam and their xfer cards? if anyone knows?
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

If you bet DOGs then Bodog has some really nice odds! Lay off all that chalk. :thumbs:

I personally use Olympic, 5Dimes, Bookmaker, and Bodog. Since you're a low baller, here are the mins: Olympic has a $5 min bet and 5Dimes and Bookmaker have a $1 min bet.

I hear a lot of people like BetJamaica, but when I tried to call them up to deposit the woman gave me some **** about having to call back in the morning so that her boss could process the deposit. She claimed her processor was different from her managers and that her manager's processor would have no problem authorizing my MasterCard. What a load of ****! (Bodog took my MC just fine online without hassle). As such, BetJam is on my personal **** list for being morons, even though they are tied into the Greek. I assume this is by ownership only, not competence level.

Anyway, I suggest 5Dimes. :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
                If you bet DOGs then Bodog has some really nice odds! Lay off all that chalk. :thumbs:
                :beerbang: "lay off the chalk", my 4, most favorite words.... btw, BETUS has been givin' me, more "favorable" lines....

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                  :beerbang: "lay off the chalk", my 4, most favorite words.... btw, BETUS has been givin' me, more "favorable" lines....
                  :beerbang: takes a month to get your money, but what is faster these days?

I was just scared off by their low C rating by the online evaluation thingiemajigger rating system, but I have little complaints so far.

they do have some pretty good odds...
                  :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                  -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                    thingiemajigger..

Isn't that a drink???? I think, I was served 1 of them, along time ago, and let me tell ya what happened.................. I.......... ahhhh..... ohhhhhhhh ****....... I, ummmmmm....... forgot......

:drunk:

Comment

I really appreciate the feedback guys!! Looks like Ill be starting an account at 5 dimes. Just curious, are there any books left that are offering western union or is that done across the board for now? Also is there anyone I could hook up with a bonus for referring me to 5 dimes? Im all for letting someone else get some free loot for me joining? Do they offer that? :beerbang:

Comment

Signed up for 5dimes today. Love the UFC parlays and fight lines, cant wait for football.

Kevin-
                        When asked how I heard about them, I clicked on the predictem link so they will know I was referred by the forum.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!! :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                        X