Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do LOCKS , lose?????????:conf:

Comment

why do the books, always end up winnin'?????

Comment

How do the books give bonuses, and still make money????

Comment

elaborate my friend.
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Most of the time, joepub has 2 things in mind: FAVORITE & OVER

most of us can admit, it is hard to take a dog, and very hard to take an under... :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post

most of us can admit, it is hard to take a dog, and very hard to take an under... :beer2:
              its easy for me! LOL if you take my stupid overbloated loss chase plays from the NBA playoffs, it still woulda been +20 units or so
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

its a tough call in mlb, but I have found, bettin' a rl, on the selected dog, is a dam good play. just last night I had a huge anti-pub dog,(with a good chance at winning) and it was a good play til the 9th..... the top turned sour, and it was losing, but the bottom ended up with an error, that cost a run... happens all the time... :gulp:

Comment

btw, the home dogs, have the best winning percentage $$$ in sports....
                  Last edited by homedawg; 07-25-2007, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver & Black View Post
                    Local radio Hack (Darren Smith) told a story yesterday about about a player on the court in the Sacramento / Indiana series of a few years ago...."
                    How the **** did Sacramento play Indiana in a series? One is in the East and one is in the West, and neither has been the the Finals in years (Have the Kings ever?).

:conf:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                      How the **** did Sacramento play Indiana in a series? One is in the East and one is in the West, and neither has been the the Finals in years (Have the Kings ever?).

My mistake Cuse, it was Utah and Sac..Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

"Q" i did take the comment with a grain of salt, I only posted it because I just love seeing NBA fans get all excited when someone makes a negative comment about their So-Called sport.!!
                      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post

lmao....i love Cuse....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                          lmao....i love Cuse....
                          :beerbang:
                          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                            lmao....i love Cuse....

i could see him with his own reality show........"cusefan on patrol".....

riding his BMX around NJ with an orange flag on the back citing people for having the wrong teams in their comments, poor use of the english language......etc...
                            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                              i could see him with his own reality show........"cusefan on patrol".....

riding his BMX around NJ with an orange flag on the back citing people for having the wrong teams in their comments, poor use of the english language......etc...

Don't forget your helmet Cuse!

http://www.predictem.com/forums/atta...1&d=1185465191
                              Attached Files
                              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                                haha either you think i'm really old or really young i guess then? thankfully, i'm neither. this coming from the guy who is in the avatar section telling people they are requesting logos only cause their team is hot... hahaha...

thanks for the love though guys... no one else noticed that what S&B wrote made no sense?

Comment

Working...
                                X