Tim Donaghy Suns/Spurs FIXED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silver & Black View Post

"Q" i did take the comment with a grain of salt, I only posted it because I just love seeing NBA fans get all excited when someone makes a negative comment about their So-Called sport.!!
    :beerbang:

i was so busy riled up about NBA bashing that i didnt notice that you posted sac vs. indiana LOL

man those ref's tentacles are far reaching, they are fixing games that never existed! LMAO

shyt S&B, isnt nothing to be ashamed of, I love the NBA, doesnt mean I dont think its going down the tubes either, they need to fix it sooner or later, I'm a loyal fan of the sport, but not gonna put up with the BS either!

:hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
      haha either you think i'm really old or really young
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Muhahahaha!!!!

I can't wait for this NBA Season 07-08 to start. No more bull**** fixed games. We all here going to cash big here against Vegas. Who's here down with me?!?!?!

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
        Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

dang it, who erased my kermit on a bike picture......
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I just KNEW there was a reason, even from the age of 8 that I felt it was only worth watching these games for the last 3 minutes in the 4th quarter. I feel VINDICATED!!
            If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
            What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Didn't read the whole thread so I'm not sure if it was mentioned, but Donaghy was involved in something like 11 straight overs at one point according to ESPN radio.

Comment

After watching that suns/spurs game, Im pretty confident the black referee (not intended to be a racist comment) was in on it as well. He made some pretty shoddy calls.

Comment

Furthermore, I have more proof that the NBA is fixed.

My Blazers should have had sixty wins last year.

:nuts:

Comment

Working...
                  X