No announcement yet.

MLB wed 4/11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea it sure would have. I knew that was going to cost me the win on that over....but pushing is better than losing anyhow.

Gotta blame the A's there though. They looked like they lost their edge at the plate after scoring 3 runs the first inning, almost like they just felt like they could milk out those 3 runs and coast to the win.

Tribe -124

2 units

Was waiting to see if this would drop any more since the public is so in love with the Angels, but I guess this is as good as it's gonna get.

Also considering Tampon Bay and Colorado. Dodgers just aren't scoring right now, and Brad Penny is another guy I think is a great fade, cause he's always hurting somewhere, plus the lines when he pitches are WAY too high. I have also added Jason Schmidt to that list as well. I guess I was a bit late on him, but I really thought he'd bounce back strong this year. It seems his years are catching up with him though.

Might actually do the first 5 innings with TB though cause their pen SUCKS.

Comment

Tampon Bay +140 (1st 5 innings)
      Colorado +130

2 units each

This should do it for the night, lol

Comment

A Thome/Benji Molina race would see at least 2 sunsets. LOL.

GL tonight...Washington has to win sometime.....don't they?? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          A Thome/Benji Molina race would see at least 2 sunsets. LOL.

GL tonight...Washington has to win sometime.....don't they?? LOL
          So you would think. I figure on playing them today and again tomorrow (if they lose tonight), hoping to get 1 win out of them. They are already +250 tomorrow (facing Smoltz), so it would pay nicely to even get 1 of the 2.

If they lose both, then oh well....but they've gotta score sometime (lol), and they do have the bullpen to potentially hold a lead, if they ever get one.

It's no different than playing a -200 fave and losing, so not really that dramatic of a deal, and worth the risk to me....especially if they'd win tonight.

And yea....I've seen 350 lb offensive linemen in the NFL that could run circles around those guys, LOL :beerbang:

Comment

I hope they make King Felix +165 again next time he pitches :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
              I hope they make King Felix +165 again next time he pitches :beerbang:
              LoL that won't happen again this year- I had to play that one as well :beerbang:
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Stif, the Nats need to pick up that bum pitcher... what's his name... used to play for Seattle, then Florida, maybe the White Sox, too... oh I'll never forget that game in Seattle... dang what's his name?!

Comment

Billy Koch

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
                    Billy Koch
                    I hope him and his vagina goatee stay out of the league.. :laughing:
                    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
                      Billy Koch
                      I like that one year when the Jays cut him coming out of Spring Training, then in the first series against Tampa, he shows up at the game in the stands with a Drays jersey, and cheers loudly against Toronto. LMAO.

He has to be the worst 100 mph pitcher in history...

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                        Hope the wind is blowing OUT towards the outfield, lol.

Something else I've noticed is that the A's tend to play more overs (at home) during the daytime than at night. Since you're from the area, I was wondering if you knew why that might be??
                        sorry, just saw this now. looks like you pushed.
                        you know, I am not sure of the answer...it could have to do with the fact that despite the fact that the stadium is somewhat close to water, the temperature at the stadium and rise and fall very significantly in 12-18 hours. it can be 50 at night, even in the summer, then rise to 80-85 for the next day game.

Comment

Working...
                        X