X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck w/ the rest of your picks P

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
      Freddy Garcia is just done IMO. There's a reason the White Sox let him go....and I believe it's because they felt the same way. Does his fastball even hit 85 anymore? That might work for Jamie Moyer or Tom Glavine, but it doesn't work for too many others....and I don't think Garcia is one of them.
      Actually his fastball hit 95 last night and was up in the 90's for the whole game.
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

GM...

I have no problem with Garcia, everyone on this forum really hates him it seems like... He was CWS best pitcher last year, and all we gave up was 1 pretty good prospect and a total garbage player... Garcia is pretty good IMO, the guys I have problems with are Eaton, Lieber, Geary, and all the other smucks inthe bullpen
        To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
        2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
          GM...

I have no problem with Garcia, everyone on this forum really hates him it seems like... He was CWS best pitcher last year, and all we gave up was 1 pretty good prospect and a total garbage player... Garcia is pretty good IMO, the guys I have problems with are Eaton, Lieber, Geary, and all the other smucks inthe bullpen
          Add Myers to the bullpen, think he was moved there because he may be our closer for a while. Gordon may be injured.

Anyway I also like Garcia, very solid pitcher who is going to be solid for us all season long. We could have done a lot worse than him this offseason.
          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

down 4-1 right now to washington this teams just sucks I hope they dont win another game all year then maybe they will rebuild.:bang:
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

this is just pathetic now
              To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
              2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
              X