Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
    Colorado Rockies -132

Normally when 75% of the public backs a dog it's bad news. Strictly a fade of the public here....and a logical one IMO, since I'm not sure how that many people can back Hendrickson over Cook, unless they have their "Dodgers rule, Rockies suck" blinders on. I'll trust the oddsmakers instead, who favored Colorado pretty heavily, and see what happens.
    Yikes, them Dodgers are hot man!

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
      Wait till you see the final score in the Indians game....
      That's what I was bitching about, lol. I watched the whole 9th inning and it was all I could do to keep from puking. So many lay huge chalk for a team like the freakin Yankees every stinkin day, most times when the game is a toss up situation or the other team even has an advantage, and end up getting bull**** wins like that.

I wasn't even talking about the SF/STL game originally, it just so happened that I was writing that as I sat here and watched Kip Wells drill a ball about 450 feet to left center field on a pitch that was up at his eyes. I know **** happens, but this is game after game, year after year where teams end up winning who shouldn't be. It doesn't even make sense to look into a game and try to find an advantage....because it never works....it just doesn't.

It's just disgusting how when I'M wrong with my reasoning, my teams get drilled, but when I'm right, they still keep finding ways to lose.

With that being said, I suppose I'll make 3 plays for tonight that it makes no sense to make:

Flubs -119
      Texas +130
      Seattle/Minnesota under 7.5 -130

2 units each

Why would anyone pick the Flubs? They just find ways to lose. Atlanta should be -300 or more here, just because the Flubs are the Flubs. I mean hell, Atlanta won what? 10 straight division titles? How that applies to this game, however, I have no idea...so I shall just take the Flubs and lose

Why would anyone pick Texas after being no hit last night? I mean really, the 6-7 White Sox are smoking the **** out of the ball this season (LMFAO, yea right), so hell, I suppose I'll back Texas tonight and hope the 2005 White Sox don't show up, becuase that's where the line is coming from. Game should be a pick em

I see no reason to believe Minnesota and Seattle don't get at least 11 runs tonight, simply because Washburn sucks, and he'll give up at least 10. Therefore I shall play the under
      Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 04-19-2007, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Goose View Post
        Yikes, them Dodgers are hot man!
        They didn't look all that hot last night....

Comment

Why not one more? It can only lose right? LOL

Forida Marlins +135

2 units

Simply because I like the name "van den Hurk" :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
            That's what I was bitching about, lol. I watched the whole 9th inning and it was all I could do to keep from puking. So many lay huge chalk for a team like the freakin Yankees every stinkin day, most times when the game is a toss up situation or the other team even has an advantage, and end up getting bull**** wins like that.

I wasn't even talking about the SF/STL game originally, it just so happened that I was writing that as I sat here and watched Kip Wells drill a ball about 450 feet to left center field on a pitch that was up at his eyes. I know **** happens, but this is game after game, year after year where teams end up winning who shouldn't be. It doesn't even make sense to look into a game and try to find an advantage....because it never works....it just doesn't.

It's just disgusting how when I'M wrong with my reasoning, my teams get drilled, but when I'm right, they still keep finding ways to lose.
            Also figures that the guy who killed both of us last year...Carmona....pitches a good game and we still lose. This year is just like last. Dogs suck. I have had nine plays lose already this year when leading or tied into the last inning. Not once have I gone into the last inning tied and won...not once. I do not count my win earlier this week with Washington vs. Philly, because they blew the lead in the ninth and won in extras.
            Go Boilers!
            thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
            NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
            NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
            NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
            NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
            NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
            NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79