No announcement yet.

Fantasy Baseball...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first question is are you required to fill positions ex 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc if that is the case, Utley will move way up the list, he's far and away the best 2nd baseman

Here are a few catchers
    David Ross - Reds
    Michael Barrett - Cubs
    Josh Bard - Padres
    Gerald Laird - Rangers
    Kenji Johjima - Mariners

Didn't include the no-brainers
    Martinez - Mauer

Piazza may sneak by because he's a DH, but should qualify at Catcher
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Derrick Lee will make a HUGE drop because of last years injury, and the greatest player in baseball history will also drop off the map.
      Barry Bonds
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Silver & Black View Post
        Derrick Lee will make a HUGE drop because of last years injury, and the greatest player in baseball history will also drop off the map.
        Barry Bonds
        I think Derek Lee will have a monster season. He's one of the most underrated players in baseball and is an absolute fantasy stud if you can pluck him after the so called "Top Tier" 1B.

I don't think he has to fill positions, just seems like a HR Derby contest (which he mistakenly is referring to as "fantasy baseball").

Comment

yes, cuse hit it on the spot...i dont need to fill in positions....sorry for the confusion

Comment

well if that's the case, take a real good look at the Catchers, they will probably slip through the cracks.. IMO

Comment

Working...
            X