Bet your house on Nebraska, MONEYLINE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude,

Didn't I see in another post that you picked USC to hang 42 on the Huskers and beat them something like 42-17?

Comment

Wow look at all the new friends that you've made. ........just so ya know......we are a lil supersticious when folks imply that a game is already won, before it has been played. Read the rules of the forum,and try again.
      Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

Originally posted by MParris86 View Post
        Wait, so the early 2000's are over? Damn, I was going to take the Huskers ML but I guess Eric Crouch won't be playing. Who knows though, just heard he was released by the Toronto Argonauts last week. Maybe he has some eligibility left.

LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Neyland View Post
          Didn't I see in another post that you picked USC to hang 42 on the Huskers and beat them something like 42-17?
          Ok let me rephrase what I just said. Yes I had money on USC -10 but BECAUSE the line moved to -9.5, Vegas and the sharps must know something that we know that assures USC won't cover 10... not even close. I am just so pissed that my bet is already a loser. EVERYTIME! Whenever the line moves a point towards the other side, no way the favorite can cover. On totals for instance, a line going from 59.5 to 61... this means the Over 59.5 is solid and so the game will likely go Over 61. Why would anyone change their minds on what to pick for 1.5 points?

I love to see a line go from 10.5 to 12 because I just know -10.5 is solid and surely an 11 point win is unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeStriker View Post
            Ok let me rephrase what I just said. Yes I had money on USC -10 but BECAUSE the line moved to -9.5, Vegas and the sharps must know something that we know that assures USC won't cover 10... not even close. I am just so pissed that my bet is already a loser. EVERYTIME! Whenever the line moves a point towards the other side, no way the favorite can cover. On totals for instance, a line going from 59.5 to 61... this means the Over 59.5 is solid and so the game will likely go Over 61. Why would anyone change their minds on what to pick for 1.5 points? I love to see a line go from 10.5 to 12 because I just know -10.5 is solid and surely an 11 point win is unlikely.

LOL so the line moves .5 and the Sharps and Vegas know something? Does that mean any line that moves .5 Vegas knows something? Lines move all the time, what happens if tomm the line is back up to 10, does that mean you should bet the house on USC? Since the line moved .5 Vegas and the Sharps must know something that we don't that assures us Neb won't cover the 10.. You still haven't explained the whole Leinhart, Bush, and White statement? Your bet is already a loser? You are a mess dude.. CUSE where are you at on the one, I thought for sure you would be all over this...

Comment

Actually Lawrence Phillips has some eligibility left and will be driving a car over defenders
              Bet it all on NEBRASKA

Comment

The line just moved from -10 to -9.5. Looks like Nebraska can win it outright. USC is way over-rated. No Leinart, Bush or White. I don't think they will make top 10 this year. Unless they win all their games in a sloppy way (small margin of victory) and they just give it to 'em (BECAUSE they're USC).
                Please check to see if you have a brain before posting:bang:
                NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

:eeek: I hate these attention defecate Posts. Line moves 1/2 point. LMAO
                  NFL 2-0. Week 1
                  Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Gotta hand it to Striker....6 posts, and all of 'em gems. lol

:nuts:
                    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 09-12-2007, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Don't you people know how/why the lines move? Everyone here seems to be all over USC, USC is one of the most popular teams in the nation and they are playing on national television Saturday night. Lots of people are betting them. The line should move to 11 or something yet it's move the other way signifies some SHARP HEAVY action on Neb.

I am not touching this game.

As for Leinart, Bush, White, yes they have been out since over a year... and USC did not get nearly as many blowout wins as they did back in 2004 and 2005. Now as -10 road favorites being faded by the sharps... tsk tsk.

Comment

Don't you people know how/why the lines move?
                        Yes we do, do you? It's because Bush,White and Leinhart aren't playing..

Comment

I like Neb, but you are still a jackass:banned:
                          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

I am not touching this game.

Yet we should bet it all on the Huskers. All these silly posts, I just don't know who to even fade anymore :nuts:
                            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

LOL..First he bets on USC, then he says bet the farm on the Neb ML, then he isn't touching this game..:nuts: I tell you what, depressed people could read some peoples threads on here and be cheered up for life...

Comment

I think you guys piled all over this post for some deservedly poor comments, but I do agree with the play and the logic regarding line movement.

I see, however, that the line opened at 9 or 9.5 in most places.

Unfortunately he made this post, which makes him seem a little :nuts: ...
                                __________________________________________________ ___________________
                                Ok. First, my thoughts are this:

Both teams are head on for the number 1 spot in the nation, both are playing awful teams, both will take this opportunity to gain popularity by playing not against their respective opponents but against each other (as in who will win by a bigger margin). Usually these kind of scenarios work out well. Oklahoma won 79-10 last time they were in this spot and by 38 vs. Miami (FL), NOT an awful team mind you. I think they are still steaming from that Fiesta Bowl loss.

59-7 Oklahoma

LSU won 45-0 and by 41 against a fairly strong VA-Tech team. They can score once every 7:30 and it'll be enough 'cause MT ain't scoring on this LSU defence. They got their satisfaction by hanging 42 on UL.

48-3 LSU

And since both of these top teams have easy blowouts ahead, USC will try to win in an impressive fashion too.

42-17 USC

2nd: Yes I have money on these games. Just wanted to know public opinion. As for the backdoor, Oklahoma will be up by enough (with scores on offence and defence) that a backdoor TD wouldn't hurt. And backdoor or not, nobody's touching LSU in their backyard!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Last edited by JoeStriker : Yesterday at 01:55 AM.
                                Go Boilers!
                                thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                                NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                                NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                                NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                                NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                                NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
                                NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79