No announcement yet.

Ask FlyersFan a NASCAR Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

round and round they go when they stop nobody knows.........does joepa do color for nascar too?
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      A: Aero push is when you're drafting and no air is hitting the front of your car and when you break from the draft to pass, the wind hits the front of the car which slows you down a little.

Never thought you would get that one
      If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
        :beerbang: :beerbang:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

HD- i will have a price for you soon. He needed to see the picture. It is in excess of 20K i can tell you that much.
          20k :laughing: I'd buy a spare! Talk to your mexican buddies, and see if there is 1 layin' around at a decent price! I want, a GENUINE RO7 :prtytim:
          These R07's are bein' made, specifically for nascar! :beer2:

Comment

FF, What is "aero push"
            :laughing: I bet he thinks that what happens when you miss a hockey puck. :laughing:
            NFL 2-0. Week 1
            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

What is "aero push"

When following another vehicle really close, the airflow off of the lead vehicle does not travel across the following vehicle normally.

The air goes over the top and downward force on the front is lessened resulting in the failure to turn corners normally.

The front of the car tends to head or "push" up the banking toward the outside wall resulting in an "aero push."

This condition is more apparent on the exit of the turns.

The only way to compensate for this is to slow the car down.

:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                When following another vehicle really close, the airflow off of the lead vehicle does not travel across the following vehicle normally.

The air goes over the top and downward force on the front is lessened resulting in the failure to turn corners normally.

The front of the car tends to head or "push" up the banking toward the outside wall resulting in an "aero push."

This condition is more apparent on the exit of the turns.

The only way to compensate for this is to slow the car down.

:drunk:
                Smartass :laughing:
                NFL 2-0. Week 1
                Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                  Smartass :laughing:

AERO LOOSE ---

This condition affects the racecar when it is in the cornering process.

When a racecar makes a close inside pass on another car while maneuvering through a corner, the air gets taken off of its spoiler when the spoiler comes up beside the outside car’s greenhouse, or roof area.

This causes the rear of the car to lose grip on the track.

This condition also occurs on straight stretches when a car gets close on the rear bumper of the car in front of him.

The rear car pushes air under the lead car, causing the air above the lead car's rear spoiler to rise, taking away the downforce holding the rear tires to the track.

Comment

That's why Al Gore invented GOOGLE :laughing:
                    NFL 2-0. Week 1
                    Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

FF Why do Nascar fan's throw Beer cans at Jeff Gordon???

Now can you tell me how and why Jeff Gordon got dubbed as Gay?? I do know the answer to this one just seeing if you do. And no it has nothing to do with somebody starting a rumor that they caught him with a man.
                      NFL 2-0. Week 1
                      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

ASK FF:

Why aren't there any, woman drivers in NASCAR? :hide:
                        Last edited by homedawg; 02-22-2008, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                          FF Why do Nascar fan's throw Beer cans at Jeff Gordon???

Now can you tell me how and why Jeff Gordon got dubbed as Gay?? I do know the answer to this one just seeing if you do. And no it has nothing to do with somebody starting a rumor that they caught him with a man.

Ah yes, the old beer cans at jeff gordon gig....as old as the banana in the tailpipe. I believe NASCAR fans thought Gordon was collecting cans for his nephew's school fund raiser and were just trying to chip in and help him out......:thumbs: ...after all, that is the spirit of the NASCAR fans......that and a colored NASCAR shirt that could blind an alien 4 galaxies away...

now as far as him "being gay". It stems from the old "rainbow" warriors gang he was affiliated with. After all, we all know not to stand too close to any rainbows...:laughing:
                          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Ah yes, the old beer cans at jeff gordon gig....as old as the banana in the tailpipe. I believe NASCAR fans thought Gordon was collecting cans for his nephew's school fund raiser and were just trying to chip in and help him out......:thumbs: ...after all, that is the spirit of the NASCAR fans......that and a colored NASCAR shirt that could blind an alien 4 galaxies away...

now as far as him "being gay". It stems from the old "rainbow" warriors gang he was affiliated with. After all, we all know not to stand too close to any rainbows...:laughing:

Comment

Gheez I thought I had you. LMAO I told Yo you where a closet NASCAR fan. :laughing:

I bet you dont know what happened to the old Rainbow Warriors that won Jeff 3 Championships?
                              NFL 2-0. Week 1
                              Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

OK Smarty pants.

Lowes Motor Speedway is a 600 mile race

Q: Which track is second longest, mileage wise

:beer2:
                                If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
                                X