No announcement yet.

Ask FlyersFan a NASCAR Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queen, have I told you lately that I loved you. Just in case, I....AH Nevermind :beer2:
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
      OK Smarty pants.

Lowes Motor Speedway is a 600 mile race

Q: Which track is second longest, mileage wise

:beer2:
      That sir would be the Texas Motor Speedway's 501 mile race....not to be confused with the Aarons 499.....:thumbs:....

keep 'em coming......:beerbang:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Got Dammlit
        If its fun, do it

Comment

OK, OK, I got another

The Auto Club Speedway in California has a seating capacity of 92,000. The Nationwide 300 will run 1 hour after the Auto Club 500

Q: How many people will be in the stands to watch the Nationwide 300 if the Sprint Cup race goes today.
          If its fun, do it

Comment

OK, OK, I got another

The Auto Club Speedway in California has a seating capacity of 92,000. The Nationwide 300 will run 1 hour after the Auto Club 500

Q: How many people will be in the stands to watch the Nationwide 300 if the Sprint Cup race goes today.
            that's a trick question YO, because nobody will be watching the N300 today because it will be rained out....:thumbs:

Comment

Who will win the cup first Biffle or the Flyers
              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                Who will win the cup first Biffle or the Flyers
                :laughing: ....im not even going to bother to answer that because neither of us will be around long enough on this planet to find out the answer.....:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  :laughing: ....im not even going to bother to answer that because neither of us will be around long enough on this planet to find out the answer.....:laughing:
                  LMAO Biffle gets it done this year:beerbang:
                  NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Why doesn't the pussyfoot front office of Nascar put rain tires as a pre-requisite for all cars and teams for days like today in the middle of monsoon season southern Cal? :bang:
                    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Meestermike View Post
                      Why doesn't the pussyfoot front office of Nascar put rain tires as a pre-requisite for all cars and teams for days like today in the middle of monsoon season southern Cal? :bang:
                      it really is dumb running this race in February out here. Now i know why they moved it from the middle of May because it was 253 degrees out there about every year. But February is probably the rainiest month out here and you're just asking for it. This should be a late March/First week in April Race.

Comment

You got lucky on that last one FF. You just wait :beer2:
                        If its fun, do it

Comment

OK here's one for you....

If the 88 "accidentally" gets caught up in a crash and the race gets postponed, does he get to have a new car on Monday so he can wreck that one as well?

Hey, Uncle YO! Can you switch that avatar and get a new smashed up Junior image now?

You guys make my day!:cheers:

Oh, by the way, Jeff Burton rules!!

Comment

Well Loaded it dont work that way except if your name is Jeff Gordon. No serious. He wrecked his car during the 1st lap of the Winston one year and swear my hand to god they restarted the race and let him get his back up car off the car hauler and the SOB won it.
                            NFL 2-0. Week 1
                            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Q: Which track is second longest, mileage wise

Dodge Challenger 500
                              501.322 Miles
                              Darlington Raceway

Comment

Saw that as well, Queen. Friggin' "rainbow" pride.

How about if the race gets completely cancelled and rescheduled to a lter part of the season? Believe me, I am a 31 man, but in a league that had everone on Jr. last week, I figured I would be the only man on him this week and, LOW AND BEHOLD PPPBBBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:puke:

Comment

Working...
                                X