Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
    jr prolly gonna go to Gibbs:beerbang:
    Unlikely if he stays with Budweiser. Gibbs don't like sponsers that have anything to do with alcohol.

Comment

Bud love Jr...and Gibbs doesn't like the "family image" burned...so as of now, my guess is no offer from Gibbs.
      YTD
      CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
      Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
      BOWLS
      Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
      O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
      ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
      RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
      NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
      SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
      O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
      ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)
      2H's: 8-9(-0.65 U'S)
      RESULTS:(-7.67 U's)
      CBB'09-'10 season(as of 1/9)
      SIDES: 109-101-4(-.25 U's)
      O/U'S: 28-16(+6.50 U's)
      ML's 2-3 (+0.2 U's)
      RESULTS:(+6.45 U's)

"I WANT THEIRS!!" fitter, on new health care program

Comment

Just in JR is still gay:laughing:
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
          jr prolly gonna go to Gibbs:beerbang:

Comment

If they had a prop bet, whe'd know who he is going with. I say he is a contender for the points next year in the change. He really only has two choices. Gibbs and Childress and who in their right mind can't guess Richard Childress. Richard is like family
            If its fun, do it

Comment

it will be RCR. no question unless he stays like billy donavon did

Comment

I'll bet you 2 pennies it will be Ginn Racing.
                NFL 2-0. Week 1
                Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

I'll bet a million dollars its Hendricks. Stay tuned, he announcing it tomorrow
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

Marty Smith reports: Dale Earnhardt Jr. on Wednesday will announce his intent to drive the #5 Hendrick Motorsports Chevy in 2008, multiple sources with intimate knowledge of negotiations told ESPN.com Tuesday on condition of anonymity. Hendrick Motorsports declined comment Tuesday, and e-mails and calls sent to Earnhardt's representation were not returned. Kelley Earnhardt Elledge, who has handled contract negotiations for her brother, declined to comment on the report. There was some speculation that the wheels are already in motion to plant Earnhardt in the #5 now driven by Kyle Busch before season's end, but Dale Earnhardt, Inc. president Max Siegel, contacted by phone Tuesday, discounted that scenario, saying Earnhardt would remain in the #8 through season's end. Sources said there are indications that Busch may not finish the year in the #5. Busch is under contract with HMS through the end of next season, and Hendrick had been working to sign the 22-year old driver to an extension. Jeff Dickerson, an attorney for Busch, told ESPN.com that "a lot of things may or may not occur. Out of respect for Hendrick Motorsports, we're not really sure what's going on yet. But we're trying. I don't think anything's changed yet. I can not tell you that Kyle is out of the #5 for 2008." Meanwhile, one potential scenario would be Casey Mears moving to the #5 and Earnhardt moving to the #25 currently being driven by Mears [Budweiser sponsored Hendrick and the #25 for many years]. It is unknown whether sponsor Budweiser will follow Earnhardt to Hendrick.(ESPN.com), the Associated Press is reporting similar news/speculation
                    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

JGR 18

:beerbang:

Comment

Screw him No Dale Jr fan here nomore. Hate Hendricks will not root for him. Oh well lets see now go Tony
                        NFL 2-0. Week 1
                        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                          Screw him No Dale Jr fan here nomore. Hate Hendricks will not root for him. Oh well lets see now go Tony

:dunno: 1:8::beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                            Thats right Queen:beerbang:
                            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

I was a huge Jr. Fan. Now it just doesn't seem right.
                              NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

Comment

They knew this was going to happen back couple months ago when JR jumped in the 5 after Kyle Left the Building. Now it all makes sense. Now that Im anti JR now!!!! I will get a kick out of Snowman rooting for JR. LMAO
                                NFL 2-0. Week 1
                                Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
                                X