Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Opening Day NBA***

2 plays to start the season off.....

Rockets-3-115

Jazz+3.5

2 units each

S.A./Port u189.5

1 unit

Both road teams are getting the nod from me... The Rockets should be able to double up on Kobe, & without Odom, the Lakers lack the scoring option & depth down low. The Lakers will now have to deal with Scola in addition to Yao, so I see a huge advantage in rebounding for Houston. Battier should be able to tie up Luke Walton, I just think the Rockets win so I'm eating the chalk. My sole concern for this game is how well will Houston run the new offense. However, that question is not enough to keep me off them.

The Jazz getting points looks solid to me. They have the decided edge in rebounding, which is huge when facing a higher scoring team. Jackson will be out serving his suspension, & IMO the loss of JRich is pretty big. All of this adds up to a short bench for the Warriors. IMO Deron Williams will be in the top 4 pgs in the league this year... I also like Millsap off the bench to contribute even more this season, & though he has a bruised knee, he returned to practice saturday & is expected to play. I'll be looking for the su win fron Utah, but grabbing the points for insurance.

Lean to Portland & the under, but I'm going to leave that game alone in all likelyhood. Waiting for Wednesday's lines to come out @ 5Dimes, as I see a couple games I have opinions on. IMO Toronto will win by 8-10, & Dallas will beat the Cavs (should be under a 4 pt spread there). Also looking into the Hornets. GLTA this season :thumbs:
    Last edited by Underdog88; 10-30-2007, 10:42 AM. Reason: Added total play
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

GL Udoggie. I'm on both of em as well! :beerbang:
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

BOL Udogg! Will be on Hou as well (once I can get a line at my books...ugh...). :thumbs:
      NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
      NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

GL Udog :thumbs:

Comment

Udoggiedog- GL!...this season with the spider web tatoo felon guys.......
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Like 'em both but bodog always put up lines late and wtf Rockets are now -5. Where's my public hammering of the Lakers? Guess the Kobe trade rumors have scared people off them.
            NFL
            Spread:30-33:-12 units
            Moneyline:0-9:-7 units
            O/U:5-5:+1 units
            Parleys:4-23:+1 units
            NBA
            Spread:23-24:+2 units
            Moneyline:0-3 -2 units
            O/U:0-2 -2 units
            Parleys:

Comment

Thanks ATB, Cavorca, Whaley FF & Matt:thumbs:

Lpmatt- the whole Kobe thing makes me feel sketchy, but I just think Houston will be too much for the Lakers without Odom. Hopefully the kinks are worked out of the new offense.

Mavericks-4

Raptors-6.5

Grizzlies+7

Wizards/Pacers o201

Hornets/Kings u190.5

2 units each

I wanted to wait for reduced juice, but I don't want to risk any more line moves.
              Last edited by Underdog88; 10-30-2007, 09:28 PM.

Comment

dont care what anyone says, me likes the NBA

spider tats and glocks and all :thumbs:
                :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Hell yeah Q!

FF :dunno: likely a spidey tatt!

I posted that I liked the Hornets for tomorrow- scratch that, 10 pts is way too much for me to consider playing. I am looking at the under now. 190.5 looks pretty good, as I can see a 92-85 tpye of game played. Looking hard at the Wizards/over 199, may end up on both. Line getting a bit out of hand in the Lakers game. 5.5 is a lot to lay with Kobe on the floor. IMo anything over 4 could be a nail biter, up 7 last second 3 ****. Hopefully it doesn't come that close though....

Comment

Like Houston:thumbs:

...this is gonna be a long season for the lakers if they keep Kobe if feel
                    "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

BOL this season U-Dogg.
                      Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

gl udogg, wanted to spark off the season with the rockets, nice line you got, i saw it open at 3 and wanted to jump on it but had to wait for linet to get posted on superbook and it finally got posted at 5.5... if you got the line at 5.5 or 6 instead of 3 would you make it a 1 unit play or a no play?

Comment

gl Udog, on the rockets and jazz tonight also :thumbs:
                          **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

GL this year Dogg!:beer2:

Comment

Thanks guys! Hopefully this is a profitable season :thumbs:

Utah/GS o105 2ndh

Utah/GS o52 3rd q

Rockets team o51 2ndh

1 unit each

Comment

Working...
                              X