***UDoggie's Opening Day NBA***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    Line getting a bit out of hand in the Lakers game. 5.5 is a lot to lay with Kobe on the floor. IMo anything over 4 could be a nail biter, up 7 last second 3 ****. Hopefully it doesn't come that close though....

Is there any other sport where winners turn to **** so quickly? :bang:

Turned into a 2-4 -2.6 units day. I will definitely be looking to grab the pts on larger spreads when the Rockets are faves. It looks to me like they had a bit of trouble running the new offense, & as a result may go through scoring droughts, allowing backdoor covers. Big shot by Battier, & I thought for a second I could get the push, but alas no such luck.

I'm really starting to lean Pacers in addition to the over. I just keep going back to the Wizrds last year on the road. Sure they'll score, but they won't play muuch defense either. Seems as though Jermaine may be out, but **** the Wiz lost to everyone on the road last season. I have to consider the home team that was set at a pick, & are now +122. All of this with the public seemingly on the other side?

Raptors-340
    Hornets-325 1sth
    Nuggets-355 1sth

2 to win 2.33 units

went with 1sth mls to make this a + parlay. Was tempted to lay the pts on all 3 of these ats, but these lines look a bit inflated. Hopefully the better team shows up in each meeting :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I'm thinking the exact same thing on the Pacers and have considered pulling the trigger since I got down on my plays earlier.

Nice Card for tonight though. :sm:
      MLB
      May
      Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
      Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
      Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
      Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
      Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
      Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Thanks Franchise.... gonna leave it alone & just stick to the over.

Denver/Sonics o111 1sth/ o217-105

1 unit each

Ridnour's gonna have to guard Iverson. Melo can't be checked by anyone on that team. I see fireworks & not too much defense.

Comment

I like indiana

and New Orleans at home.

thoughts?

think the hornets take a step up this year :thumbs:

btw whats this talk of you getting married?

whens the date?
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

I'm actually getting married Saturday, but we're doing a destination wedding. I'll be leaving late tonight :thumbs:

IMO the Hornets win by 8+, but with nothing to go on, I can't lay 9.5. Paul is a great pg, & they should be solid defensively this season. I can't lay pts with the Wiz on the road, but I want to see how the Pacers play first before throwing cash on them...maybe a 2ndh play. GL Q :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
              I'm actually getting married Saturday, but we're doing a destination wedding. I'll be leaving late tonight :thumbs:
              :
              wtf is a destination wedding? a fancy word for elope?

either way, Congratulations bro :thumbs:

oh yeh and GL! LOL
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Congrats on the wedding UDOG - best of luck with everything! May you have a good week to pay for the honeymoon!!!
                NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
                MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
                MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
                NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
                Updated on 01/13/18
                ---
                One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

GL tonight UDoggie!
                  As for your wedding, much congratulations! The wife-to-be a stud gambler as well?
                  Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Thanks guys :thumbs:

Mavs team total o44-105 2ndh

1 unit

You gotta be kidding me. Cavs may cover 2ndh line ( I was considering it), but I just don't think they can stop the Mavs from scoring. Dallas is shooting well, but are also getting open looks. IMO they top 100 in this game....

Comment

Spurs-220 2ndh
                      Nuggets-235 1st q

1.5 to win 1.61 units

Kings team u46 2ndh

Spurs-220 2ndh

1 unit each

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                        wtf is a destination wedding? a fancy word for elope?
                        Pretty much lol, only the family flies down for the wedding....:beer2:

Boy did I get lucky cashing both the 1stq & 1sth Nuggets ML. Great team to watch when they are clicking on offense, but they aren't guarding anyone...

Sonics+7 2ndh

2 units

Durant will be better than Oden long term. I said it before the draft, & I believe I'll be saying it 5 years from now as well. Gimme the pts, I'm thinking this one will be close...

Comment

gl udog, u have any thoughts on the second half ov/un i'm gettin it at 108
                          **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

I have the over 217 for the game & already hit the 1stq over. 108 is a bit high, but I think we still see a bunch more scoring. Both teams can run, for me it would be over or no play. GL whatever you decide :thumbs:

Comment

yeah, i decided to take a stab at the over, think both these teams will continue putting up the points.....also congrats on the wedding, forgot to tell u that earlier
                              **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Im thinking UNDER all day long for the 2H but I just lost on Den -6 1H so Im not any real expert on this dirty ass league!

I gotta think that Delonte West, Wilcox, and Wilkins dont continue the scoring. They are young but that Mile High altitude wears people down, especially when the game legs arent as strong as later in the season. I think the 108 is a strong under but didnt play it. I chose to chase the Nuggets 2H side since i didnt get that 1H side to go my way.

For Denver to cover the side then they better figure out how to get that "Oliver Miller imitation" (Nene) to be a presence inside. The nuggets are non-existent in the paint with him out there.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X