Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA (3 and 4 in a row)

Chicago -8

All NBA plays are for 1/2 unit. Throughout the season I will play 1/2 unit on any team that has a 0-3 run ATS, And against any team that has a 3-0 run ATS. If that team doesn't cover (or in the case of a 3-0 team covering the spread) I will play the next game for another 1/2 unit. This could go into a 0-5 or 5-0 play, but I don't like doubling and doubling systems (bad money management) and One game could in fact wipe out alot of the profit. I set aside a small amount to try this for fun. Let's see how this does.

I followed this last year and looked up the previous years ATS records and seems to me that most NBA teams finish up at the end with a 45-55% difference record ATS. Most runs go either 3-0 or 0-3 with about half of them going to 4-0 or 0-4. The problem I see with chasing this to 5, 6, or even 7 games is a bankroll issue. So I will just play the 3 in a row and if I lose the next game I try to break even. If that game loses then I will move on to the next teams that are on a run.

Tonight there are 3 other games that fall into this pattern except for one problem. Each game has both teams as a play for. So I will follow them and play against them on the next game. They are:

GS vs Clev
    SAC vs Seat
    NO vs Lakers
Working...
X