No announcement yet.

***UDoggie's Monday Spider Tatts***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big 3 to end the half....we need 50 points in the 2H now.........
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Definitely a great end to the first half- congrats FF on those first 2, 1 more to go :thumbs:

Kings/Utah o50.5 3rdq

2 units

They're running.... I like the 2ndh over, but if Utah gets too far ahead they'll let off the pedal late, so 3rdq over it ts. No play 2ndh Nuggets, I'll leave it alone & root for pts :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

dang Udog- they are up by 20 to end the 3Q...i hope they don't put the scrubs in and the scrubs mess up our team over........seeing scrubs put up a 15 point quarter isn't out of the realm.....

Comment

No worries FF, the scrubs like to run too

Nice flurry of points at the end of the 3rd to push the Sac/Utah total over :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
            No worries FF, the scrubs like to run too
            :beerbang: ..........woohoooooooooo.....6 minutes left and we're winners........glad i checked out your thread...wouldn't have even thought about playing anything as i never bet the NBA.....but it got me thinkin'...thx!

i love the NBA.....:hide:
            Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-12-2007, 11:18 PM.

Comment

looks like a sweep for you today.....:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                chalkdoggiedog- GL!....i am going to play a couple plays tonight based on seeing CLE last night and them playing 3I4 and this one in altitiude....

CLE Under51 (1h)

DEN Over 107 (team game)

DEN -220 (1h)

GL!....

You too :beerbang:

Though you may not be a fan of NBA, you really should look at the lines once in a while. IMO it's the easiest sport to profit from, as there are so many games to choose from. :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                  You too :beerbang:

Though you may not be a fan of NBA, you really should look at the lines once in a while. IMO it's the easiest sport to profit from, as there are so many games to choose from. :thumbs:
                  my time Udog is honestly limited and gets more and more limited each day for gambling. I really only have time to pay attention to 1 sport at a time and do well at it, and that sport is the NHL right now. I come in here and check out the threads and if something gets me thinking i will play it (like tonight). I make some NBA plays here and there. NHL and NBA really mirror each other, with the amount of games a night and the ability to bet in-game stuff. Heck, i haven't even looked at or even watched a CBB game yet. I just really don't enjoy the NBA product and have no desire to pay attention to it, which makes it kind of hard to wager and win on then....lol.

nice job......glad i checked out your thread today.....:beerbang:

Comment

Thanks FF. 5-0 +8.25 for the night :thumbs:

Comment

Great job Udog :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                      X